Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   MOD DISCUSSION (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=52)
-   -   Pattdownmaniac (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=443487)

Gildwulf 07-05-2007 09:33 AM

Pattdownmaniac

I'm wondering who gave pattdownmaniac his title. There are no notes and he has three stars from OOT, apparently. He is one of the worst posters in bbv4l and I am just curious as to why we gave him a custom title.

diebitter 07-05-2007 09:37 AM

Re: Pattdownmaniac

Gild

Weren't me.

4life survivor plz. Think about it.

durron597 07-05-2007 09:48 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Gild

Weren't me.

4life survivor plz. Think about it.

[/ QUOTE ]

you would lose, by a lot

diebitter 07-05-2007 10:01 AM

OH YOU DIDN'T SAY THAT!

citanul 07-05-2007 10:19 AM

1) did diebitter want survivor vs pattdown, or vs gild?

2) pattdown is so [censored] that he makes me ashamed to mod sttf (the only strat forum he occasionally posts in)

3) he's pretty much exactly as bad there as he is in 4L.

4) jesus reading through some of his posting history makes me violently ill.

diebitter 07-05-2007 10:25 AM

pattdown vs another tool close to banning

you lose 1 tool (or 2 if you wanna provide extra surprise entertainmnet at the end) / entertain the masses.

In honour of the creator of survivor, [censored]

citanul 07-05-2007 10:34 AM

db,

until we find out if censored is dead, we don't need to do things in honor of him.

survivor doesn't belong in bbv/4l. if someone sucks too horribly they should just get axed. i get the feeling that pattdown is someone on not his first account (i think that originally i checked to see if it was omahahaha but it wasn't, or something?).

if you want to trash him, gild, you have my ringing endorsemsent, he's awful.

diebitter 07-05-2007 11:11 AM

If he's getting trashed, let's have fun with it.

citanul 07-05-2007 11:57 AM

diebitter,

there is no survivor in bbv/4l. there are no banning games. there is just those who don't suck so bad they have to get removed from a light-handedly moderated forum, and those who do. i don't see why you have some sort of need to see survivor either on 2p2 or bbv specifically. if you want to do stupid [censored] things to some forum do it to the lounge. at least there no one will care.

gild,

i apologize for speaking as if i am in some way in charge of bbv or bbv4l, the sentiments above are my own and do not represent the opinions of the mods of those forums, or 2p2, which may be different.

Gildwulf 07-05-2007 12:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]
diebitter,

there is no survivor in bbv/4l. there are no banning games. there is just those who don't suck so bad they have to get removed from a light-handedly moderated forum, and those who do. i don't see why you have some sort of need to see survivor either on 2p2 or bbv specifically. if you want to do stupid [censored] things to some forum do it to the lounge. at least there no one will care.

gild,

i apologize for speaking as if i am in some way in charge of bbv or bbv4l, the sentiments above are my own and do not represent the opinions of the mods of those forums, or 2p2, which may be different.

[/ QUOTE ]

np, I have had the same explicit policy vs. survivor for quite some time for the same reasons.

It would also be really hypocritical of me to run one because my complaining about survivor is the main reason Censored put me on his mass culling list:P