Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   BBV4Life (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=64)
-   -   Have a problem, she has the answer (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=439343)

DeadMoney_J 06-29-2007 11:59 PM

Have a problem, she has the answer

So, you have a problem and don't know what to do? Well this girl says that you can ask her anything and she will respond. Go ahead BBV, get all of your life problems solved by a teenage girl.

Need advice, click here...

Lurker. 06-30-2007 12:03 AM

Re: Have a problem, she has the answer

thread has potential

doubLe a tom 06-30-2007 12:05 AM

[ QUOTE ]
girl has potential

[/ QUOTE ]

tarheeljks 06-30-2007 12:15 AM

bbv4life should flood this girl's inbox w/emails

young Nut 06-30-2007 12:18 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

plan has potential

J.C. Gloves 06-30-2007 12:22 AM

Lolz @ that girl offerin' advice. She prolly hasn't even broken her hymen yet. Poor thing.

tarheeljks 06-30-2007 12:39 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

plan has potential

[/ QUOTE ]

i'm down. let's start fielding potential questions . . .

KAknight 06-30-2007 01:15 AM

There was a great Dear Abby a few weeks back. I'm gonna email her that question to see if she will really answer. I'll post any responses I get. Here is the what I sent the girl. It is almost exactly the Dear Abby question.

[ QUOTE ]
Hi Sara. I saw your youtube and I had a question I needed help with. I'm too embarssed to as anyone else. This may seem like a dumb question, but I really need to know the answer. Can you get pregnant when your breasts are still underdeveloped? My boyfriend says you can't, but I need to know for sure. I'm afraid to keep birth control in my room because my little sister, (her name's Sara too!) who I have to share a room with, constantly snoops through my stuff when I'm not there. She would be sure to show it to our parents if she found it because she loves to get me in trouble, so I really need to know the answer to this.

[/ QUOTE ]

calmB4storm 06-30-2007 01:45 AM

[ QUOTE ]
There was a great Dear Abby a few weeks back. I'm gonna email her that question to see if she will really answer. I'll post any responses I get. Here is the what I sent the girl. It is almost exactly the Dear Abby question.

[ QUOTE ]
Hi Sara. I saw your youtube and I had a question I needed help with. I'm too embarssed to as anyone else. This may seem like a dumb question, but I really need to know the answer. Can you get pregnant when your breasts are still underdeveloped? My boyfriend says you can't, but I need to know for sure. I'm afraid to keep birth control in my room because my little sister, (her name's Sara too!) who I have to share a room with, constantly snoops through my stuff when I'm not there. She would be sure to show it to our parents if she found it because she loves to get me in trouble, so I really need to know the answer to this.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
A+

tarheeljks 06-30-2007 01:54 AM

gogogogogogogo