Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Full Ring (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=80)
-   -   NL200 on Full Tilt. My KK runs into heat on a monchrome board. (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=437563)

flytrap 06-27-2007 07:51 PM

NL200 on Full Tilt. My KK runs into heat on a monchrome board.

Villain is 21/6.5/1.5 over around 200 hands. And obv I'm supposed to reload PF, just don't always get around to it multitabling and I just went through the blinds. The hand is a full table, but we were short handed for this hand.
Full Tilt Poker - No Limit Hold'em Cash Game - $1/$2 Blinds - 6 Players - (LegoPoker HH Converter)

SB: $85.25
BB: $750.95
UTG: $109.00
MP: $310.60
CO: $237.50
Hero (BTN): $197.00

Preflop: Hero is dealt K[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] K[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] (6 Players)
2 folds, <font color="red">CO raises to $7.00</font>, <font color="red">Hero raises to $21.00</font>, 2 folds, CO calls $14.00

Flop: ($45) Q[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 5[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 9[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] (2 Players)
CO checks, Hero checks

Turn: ($45) 6[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] (2 Players)
<font color="red">CO bets $45.00</font>, Hero calls $45.00

River: ($135) 2[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] (2 Players)
<font color="red">CO bets $135.00</font>, Hero ?

CalledDownLight 06-27-2007 07:58 PM

Re: NL200 on Full Tilt. My KK runs into heat on a monchrome board.

I love the flop check now I call. Reloading $3 is completely unneccessary and it doesnt really affect this hand at all.

wrkingtobegreat 06-27-2007 07:58 PM

Why is this in full ring?

Klompy 06-27-2007 08:00 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Why is this in full ring?

[/ QUOTE ]

did you even read the post?

wrkingtobegreat 06-27-2007 08:01 PM

??? I thought you were just calling this flop to raise the turn, then I thought you were just calling this turn to rai the river. Duddddee....you have an overpair in a 3-bet preflop hand just push. Your only worried about qq/aa

CalledDownLight 06-27-2007 08:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]
??? I thought you were just calling this flop to raise the turn, then I thought you were just calling this turn to rai the river. Duddddee....you have an overpair in a 3-bet preflop hand just push. Your only worried about qq/aa

[/ QUOTE ]

Who the hell are you? Can you leave this forum sometime soon please?

SABR42 06-27-2007 08:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]
And obv I'm supposed to reload PF, just don't always get around to it multitabling and I just went through the blinds.

[/ QUOTE ]
I'm a re-buy nit. At Full Tilt, you can re-load mid-hand if you're potentially going below 100BB (it takes effect after the hand obv, and only if you drop below 100BB). It takes 1 second, so you can do this even when 12-tabling. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

flytrap 06-27-2007 08:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
And obv I'm supposed to reload PF, just don't always get around to it multitabling and I just went through the blinds.

[/ QUOTE ]
I'm a re-buy nit. At Full Tilt, you can re-load mid-hand if you're potentially going below 100BB (it takes effect after the hand obv, and only if you drop below 100BB). It takes 1 second, so you can do this even when 12-tabling. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
Yeah I know, and I'm pretty obsesive about it myself, but sometimes in the blinds you just click Fold and watch otehr tables.

pterodactyl_ 06-27-2007 08:34 PM

I would generally bet this flop for value, although QQ/Akdd just pulled ahead and AA is still ahead you can still get value from JJ/TT/AK with a diamond. I dont mind checking behind and maybe trying to get some extra value out of JJ by repping a whiffed AK (assuming you would sometimes check behind with that hand as well), though its not my standard line.

As played, the turn call is fine since he can be firing at you with anything after you checked behind the flop and youre still ahead of a good portion of his range.

The river is gross. The 2h obviously didnt effect the hand and he seems to want to play for stacks even after your turn call. Unless I had a read that he was very bluffy or had seen him get very out of line I would fold the river.

What does everyone else think?

iponnet 06-27-2007 08:52 PM

you could have bet this flop and it would have been the right play, and you checked and its still ok play vs "this" villan IMO....

when ever someone is reping a big hand you have to look at their AF, especially in a reraised pot,,, this looks more like a QQ that the villan missed a c/r on the flop... I think I am folding the river, but thats me

you know I used to have stats like this guy when I played NL50, and I tell you your KKs are in heep of trouble if villan was me!!!