Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Entertainment Betting (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=79)
-   -   Paris Hilton props on Bodog (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=436126)

volkin 06-25-2007 11:20 PM

Paris Hilton props on Bodog

Bodog just put up several Paris Hilton props for her upcoming interview with Larry King and I'm assuming this is the forum to discuss them in. The bets and current lines are:
1. How many times will Paris say ?hot? in her upcoming interview. over/under 4.5 both at -120
2. Will Paris discuss finding God during the interview? Yes (-300) No (200)
3. Will Paris discuss her mental breakdown during the interview? Yes (-300) No (200)
4. Will Paris or Larry mention the website Parisexposed.com by name during the interview. Yes (150) No (-200)

I like the under on number one as I don't think Paris will want to present herself as the dumb blonde party girl during this interview. I like the yes for both bets two and three. I'd be very surprised if Larry did this interview without asking her questions on these two topics. I like the no on bet number four. The interview might cover this topic but I don't think there is a 33% chance the website will be mentioned by name probably closer to ten or fifteen percent.

If there is some information I'm missing on any of these bets please let me know.

GrannyMae 06-26-2007 12:45 PM

Re: Paris Hilton props on Bodog

what about the clips that larry shows. if she says hot in 5 clips as opposed to live, is it action?

JimGil 06-28-2007 09:52 AM

What were the results? I watched 2nd half of interview - no mention of finding god, no "hots", no website, no breakdown talk.

volkin 06-28-2007 10:25 PM

Bets 1, 3, and 4 all winners. Bet 2 graded as no action.

GrannyMae 06-28-2007 10:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Bets 1, 3, and 4 all winners. Bet 2 graded as no action.

[/ QUOTE ]

winners meaning the answer is "yes"?

MyTurn2Raise 06-29-2007 02:24 AM

1. under
2. no action]
3. yes
4. no

Assani Fisher 07-29-2007 05:04 AM

Can you guys explain how there was no action on #2? Also can you explain how there can possibly be betting on something that can easily be fixed and nobody would ever know? Couldn't one of Paris' friends tell her to mention something and then bet the house on it?

thing85 07-29-2007 11:08 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Can you guys explain how there was no action on #2? Also can you explain how there can possibly be betting on something that can easily be fixed and nobody would ever know? Couldn't one of Paris' friends tell her to mention something and then bet the house on it?

[/ QUOTE ]

Considering there's a $50 max bet, I doubt Paris or any of her friends would ever give a [censored]. This is one of the reasons we generally don't think twice about betting these Bodog props - $50 max just isn't a lot (for most people).

gsaj18 07-29-2007 08:09 PM

i can go either way on a lot of em but i just cant c parisexposed.com being brought up....It wouldn't be unless larry were to mention it and thats not his style IMO

brendanb438 07-30-2007 08:43 PM

Huh? This was decided a few weeks ago qsaj18. What are you trying to get at?