Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   What do you do in this situation? (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=435783)

gamblore99 06-25-2007 03:45 PM

What do you do in this situation?

You are talking with someone who seems like a really nice, intelligent person, then somehow or another the conversation shifts and they are telling you about jewish conspiracies. This has happened to me twice, and I thought for a third time today, but I just misread something they showed me. I'm jewish, but I never tell them I am. I just aruge with them about how ridiculous they are being.

onthebutton 06-25-2007 03:46 PM

Re: What do you do in this situation?

I hear Jews control all of the media and banks in the world.

grando 06-25-2007 03:48 PM

not a rickroll

2/325Falcon 06-25-2007 03:48 PM

Counter their nutjobbery with alien abduction stories.

Aloysius 06-25-2007 03:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I hear Jews control all of the media and banks in the world.

[/ QUOTE ]

Having worked in both industries I can confirm this is true.

-Al

4_2_it 06-25-2007 03:49 PM

Change the conversation over to how the mafia fixes all NFL games.

guids 06-25-2007 03:51 PM

One thing I never understood is people who hate jews. Honestly, I can see why people hate blacks, well, at least I understand that some people are dumb and think "wow, these people are a different skin color they must suck". but jews, I mean they are white?

anyways, I was playing cards at harrahs a couple of months ago and the old guys were talking politics and one of the more normal guys imo, started going on about "what the real problem is" ie, jews. I just started laughing uncontrollably, and made a huge display and embarrassed the guy. its about all you can do really imo, because these people are too stupid to change.

SonofDjugashvili 06-25-2007 03:56 PM

Pull out a notepad and scribble something. When he inevitably asks about it, state matter of factly "Unfortunately for you, I am Jewish. I am just making a note to contact the Elders of Zion and have all your bank accounts and investments confiscated".

Los Feliz Slim 06-25-2007 03:58 PM

I am technically Jewish, though not observant. In ten years in the entertainment business I've heard stuff like this occasionally. I just pass by it and make a mental note that the person who said it isn't as normal as I thought they were. I'd probably do the same same thing in a social situation unless I was drunk in which case I'd [censored] with them.

Borodog 06-25-2007 04:00 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Pull out a notepad and scribble something. When he inevitably asks about it, state matter of factly "Unfortunately for you, I am Jewish. I am just making a note to contact the Elders of Zion and have all your bank accounts and investments confiscated".

[/ QUOTE ]

Correct.