Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Micro Stakes (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=71)
-   -   Yeah, i'll take this one down. LDO. ... WTF???? (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=430739)

Fiksdal 06-19-2007 07:34 AM

Yeah, i\'ll take this one down. LDO. ... WTF????

Full Tilt Poker - No Limit Hold'em Cash Game - $0.25/$0.50 Blinds - 6 Players - (LegoPoker HH Converter)

SB: $26.10
BB: $46.75
UTG: $52.10
MP: $11.95
Hero (CO): $56.40
BTN: $36.65

Reads: <font color="blue">Been on the table for like two orbits, and have been a little bit active. Raising a couple of hands and cbetting, that's all. Don't know much about villain.</font>

Preflop: Hero is dealt 5[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 6[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] (6 Players)
2 folds, <font color="red">Hero raises to $2.00</font>, BTN folds, SB calls $1.75, BB calls $1.50

Flop: ($6) 2[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 5[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] A[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] (3 Players)
SB checks, BB checks, Hero checks

Turn: ($6) 4[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] (3 Players)
SB checks, BB checks, <font color="red">Hero bets $5.00</font>, SB folds, <font color="red">BB raises to $15.00</font>, Hero calls $10.00

River: ($36) 6[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] (2 Players)
<font color="red">BB bets all-in for $29.75</font>
Hero has 15 seconds left to act...

Anyone cbet the flop here?

Turn semibluff standard?

Give villain a hand range after his river push! Can we call?

balzak520 06-19-2007 07:39 AM

Re: Yeah, i\'ll take this one down. LDO. ... WTF????

I c-bet, call for the straight flush draw, and fold.

Superman26gt 06-19-2007 07:43 AM

I see a couple reasons you might think not to CB but the advantages of betting are far better here IMO.

I say likely hands are a 3, Ax 2 pair, or set..in that order.

The only thing we beat here is hope.

corsakh 06-19-2007 07:51 AM

Its pretty retarted, but thats how most bad villains play their flopped sets. 22 most likely.

Against two players, your cbet is a pure bluff and you dont want to do this facing a potential raise. Check is good. Turn bet is good too. Played it well, fold river.

Emperor Norton 06-19-2007 07:55 AM

I definitely fold the river. Villain claims to hold a trey, and doesn't seem at all concerned by the possibility that you might hold one yourself. Even if he doesn't, it's not like there aren't a ton of two pair hands better than yours.

Fiksdal 06-19-2007 07:57 AM

Yeah.. I folded the river but I thought it was a bit close, so I guess I'm a station [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]. Yeah actually I'm pretty sure I am, lol.

Superman26gt 06-19-2007 07:58 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Against two players, your cbet is a pure bluff and you dont want to do this facing a potential raise.

[/ QUOTE ]

This doesn't make sense to me, if we're fearing a raise that means that we have a hand that is likely to improve and want to see a free card

corsakh 06-19-2007 08:07 AM

Why would you bluff a weak hand with some showdown value into two people? Not like your hoping to get value from aces or think you can fold one out, do you?

bluffbetter 06-19-2007 08:47 AM

I think you should bet the flop here. SB has a short stack so is likely a weak player, so he will call you PFR with a wider range which means he is more likely to have missed the flop, and alot of the time when they have a weak ace they bet the flop into you. I don't think it needs to be a big c-bet, I think $3.50 is enough and it looks to them like you actually want a call and if you bet this amount you only need them to fold a bit more than one time in 3 to breakeven.

Bonesy 06-19-2007 08:47 AM

I cb flops like this sometimes. Hero can fold out hands like 77s and 88's. Aces aren't folding, but I think a lot of other stuff does, most of which we are ahead of anyways but I don't mind that given how weak our holding is.

As played, I fold this asap.