Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Internet Gambling (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   So I bought the greendot card that WORKED as of yesterday but not toda (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=429367)

brodyhagen 06-17-2007 12:56 PM

So I bought the greendot card that WORKED as of yesterday but not toda

So I forgot my hard card at home so I just bought a new greendot visa and loaded 400.00 on it and tried to deposit at FTP... declined... Stars... Declined. I called FTP and it was being declined by VISA. I made a successful deposit YESTERDAY via a greendot prepaid card.

Anyone else having problems? any idea's what I can do with just this card number to get money on FTP?

Thanks

Brody

phishguy 06-17-2007 06:03 PM

Re: So I bought the greendot card that WORKED as of yesterday but not

Stop going busto you wont have this problem.

time4time 06-17-2007 09:53 PM

PHISHGUY ur such a D--K the guy did not ask for ur lame azz ANYTHING.Bunch of d--ks on this site(not all) but sure alot.

pkrblog 06-17-2007 09:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]
PHISHGUY ur such a D--K the guy did not ask for ur lame azz ANYTHING.Bunch of d--ks on this site(not all) but sure alot.

[/ QUOTE ]

They have to make up for what they lack in other areas.

Humbled 06-17-2007 11:19 PM

Im really surprised you made a successful deposit yesterday, I thought prepaid Visa's were a thing of the past.

Computerb 06-18-2007 04:30 AM

I've read dozens of posts on many sites and they all say the 'greendot' does not work on gaming sites.

Jerboa 06-18-2007 08:13 AM

Most of the greendot "success" stories I've seen, actually gave up and ran the greendot into ePassport, and from ePassport to the site.

brodyhagen 06-18-2007 10:41 AM

LOL so I tried one last time around 1:30 CST yesterday and it actually worked. I guess this card just sometimes stops working for a few hours. The FTP rep actually said it was being declined by VISA and it would not go through, eventually it just did. So I guess greendot still works, not recommended for the impatient.. also it does not work on stars.

RagzMaster 06-18-2007 12:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Most of the greendot "success" stories I've seen, actually gave up and ran the greendot into ePassport, and from ePassport to the site.

[/ QUOTE ]

I had my greendot account closed because I loaded it to epassporte. They told me I broke their anti money laundering rules by using epassporte. Be Warned.

KentuckyWildcats 06-18-2007 01:00 PM

I know for sure that Greendot Mastercard will not work on PS, FTP, WorldPX or UB.