Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   News, Views, and Gossip (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=31)
-   -   IRS checking poker pro's blogs? (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=424086)

Transcend06 06-10-2007 12:32 AM

IRS checking poker pro\'s blogs?

I wonder if the IRS ever read blogs from someone like Brian Townsend who states that he made over $2 mil in the past 4 days. I would try to keep it on a down low.

Brian is an amazing poker player from what I'm reading. How does one get so good so fast??

CaseS87 06-10-2007 12:35 AM

Re: IRS checking poker pro\'s blogs?

[ QUOTE ]
How does one get so good so fast??

[/ QUOTE ]

Chi energy LDO...

21SuicideKing21 06-10-2007 12:35 AM

Well your obv new, but Brian is a god on 2+2. And how he got so good was that he played a gajillion hands of poker and he plays goot while he is playing.

Transcend06 06-10-2007 12:51 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Well your obv new, but Brian is a god on 2+2. And how he got so good was that he played a gajillion hands of poker and he plays goot while he is playing.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks for stating the obvious. Just play gajillion hands....

sebbb 06-10-2007 12:54 AM

well have you?

21SuicideKing21 06-10-2007 12:55 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks for stating the obvious. Just play gajillion hands....

[/ QUOTE ]

lol, yeah a little stupid. From what I have read about him, especially from a previous post of his earlier career that he posted on 2+2, was that he committed himself to poker, poker and poker. And he just really played hundreds of thousands of hands and just worked on his game everyday. I'm still in search of the post that he made.

FingerEleven 06-10-2007 01:04 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I wonder if the IRS ever read blogs from someone like Brian Townsend who states that he made over $2 mil in the past 4 days. I would try to keep it on a down low.

[/ QUOTE ]

My Uncle Vinny files a tax return every year and lists his occupation as "professional gambler". IRS is happy to collect his taxes and Federal Statutes prohibit the IRS sharing tax return data with other any other law enforcement agency,including the FBI, DEA & ICE. All the income that Uncle Vinny reports comes from illegal activities not legal gambling. Uncle V has been audited twice but since he pays taxes on every dollar he makes the IRS has not penalized him. He has never been arrested for illegal gambling activities. He did have one minor problem once, for having buttsecks with an underage chic. [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

Arnold_O 06-10-2007 01:10 AM

"How does one get so good so fast??"

sell soul to devil for all of eternity. you can actually do this; some do, but i don't think it's worth it.

LonesomeFugitive 06-10-2007 01:17 AM

[ QUOTE ]
"How does one get so good so fast??"

sell soul to devil for all of eternity. you can actually do this; some do, but i don't think it's worth it.

[/ QUOTE ]
or you can just sacrifice someone to the devil. Like the rollings stones (their band member that was found at the bottom of a pool and the stories of the neighbors witnessing keith + mick drowning him the night before), or the many 70's rock bands that had a band member die, the trump associates who died in a plane crash (i forget this story but it relates to Trump saving his ass from going broke)

i could go on and on

flavio321 06-10-2007 01:57 AM

[ QUOTE ]

Brian is an amazing poker player from what I'm reading. How does one get so good so fast??

[/ QUOTE ]

aba reports every dime he wins as well as losses. so he doesn't worry about what he put in his blog. plus, there is now law in the constitution that mandates us to pay federal income tax.