Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   About the Forums (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=57)
-   -   How lame is this forum sometimes? (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=418991)

The X-Factor 06-03-2007 06:35 PM

How lame is this forum sometimes?

I just got a 2nd * for no reason in this thread because well he thought it would be better in Sporting Events or Video Games, yet I posted it in Other Other Topics. Well if you read the thread you can see its made for laughs and wouldnt work in Video Games because its not talking about a video game and it wouldnt work in sporting events because its not an event. Therefore the only logical place to put it would be BBV or OOT.

If I get banned because I called out NT! again I dont care. He is a horrible mod IMO.

X

2/325Falcon 06-03-2007 06:46 PM

Re: How lame is this forum sometimes?

You copy/pasted the info into an OOT thread with no additional content. Laughs Or Links FTW.

Bakes 06-03-2007 06:47 PM

yeah dude how lame are you?

NT! 06-03-2007 06:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]
You copy/pasted the info into an OOT thread with no additional content. Laughs Or Links FTW.

[/ QUOTE ]

hahahahahah i didn't even know this part, that makes it even dumber

this is so [censored] hilarious that he thinks this is defensible

TxRedMan 06-03-2007 06:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I just got a 2nd * for no reason in this thread because well he thought it would be better in Sporting Events or Video Games, yet I posted it in Other Other Topics. Well if you read the thread you can see its made for laughs and wouldnt work in Video Games because its not talking about a video game and it wouldnt work in sporting events because its not an event. Therefore the only logical place to put it would be BBV or OOT.

If I get banned because I called out NT! again I dont care. He is a horrible mod IMO.

X

[/ QUOTE ]

Thread sucked.

ClassicBob 06-03-2007 07:04 PM

Srsly X, it was a bad thread.

The X-Factor 06-03-2007 07:10 PM

I guess thats why all the replies other than NT!'s said it was awesome. Plus, its more for the younger crowd.

NT! 06-03-2007 07:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I guess thats why all the replies other than NT!'s said it was awesome. Plus, its more for the younger crowd.

[/ QUOTE ]

lol i'm 24

pm sent by x-factor: "it's not about an event. you suck at life and i hope you die of cancer."

lollllllll

bowens 06-03-2007 07:12 PM

Go make out with your cousin.

miajag 06-03-2007 07:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually I was hoping you would answer that you'd written it yourself so I could post the link to the original, fwiw.