Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   News, Views, and Gossip (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=31)
-   -   Who is Daniel Alaei dating? (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=417991)

WutRUTryin2Hit 06-02-2007 11:48 AM

Who is Daniel Alaei dating?

On Pokerwire Radio they were talking to him about dating someone high profile and referred to how he was in the same boat as Sebok (dating Shannon Elizabeth I think). Who is he dating, I assume not that girl from HSP anymore?

nextgenneo 06-02-2007 12:00 PM

Re: Who is Daniel Alaei dating?

your mom

devilbiss 06-02-2007 12:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]
your mom and your sister

[/ QUOTE ]

WutRUTryin2Hit 06-02-2007 12:29 PM

"hilarious"

Arnold_O 06-02-2007 12:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]
On Pokerwire Radio they were talking to him about dating someone high profile and referred to how he was in the same boat as Sebok (dating Shannon Elizabeth I think). Who is he dating, I assume not that girl from HSP anymore?

[/ QUOTE ]

not possible for sebok to date shannon elizabeth. not only is sebok only 5'6" tall and shannon 5"9" but she would never settle for an average ordinary guy like him.

the day that happens is the day i kill myself in protest.

edit: not saying anything is wrong with sebok just saying he can't date actresses with perfect 10 bodies

corpseartist 06-02-2007 12:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]

not possible for sebok to date shannon elizabeth. not only is sebok only 5'6" tall and shannon 5"9" but she would never settle for an average ordinary guy like him.

[/ QUOTE ]

do you know her personally? you talk like you do.

could be time to tie that noose.

Subfallen 06-02-2007 12:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

edit: not saying anything is wrong with sebok just saying he can't date actresses with perfect 10 bodies

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you aware she was previously MARRIED to this guy:

http://msnbcmedia.msn.com/j/ap/la10303160237.widec.jpg

thedarknight 06-02-2007 12:55 PM

i thought alaie was engaged to carmela petrosco...who's kind of hot, she's always in cardplayer pics just cuz' she's female and hot but doesn't produce results.

unless he broke that off and scored bigger.

Arnold_O 06-02-2007 12:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

ttp://msnbcmedia.msn.com/j/ap/la10303160237.widec.jpg[/image]

[/ QUOTE ]

i met that guy and not only does he have a cool look to him but he is laid back and seems like he'd be fun to hang with.

sebok on the other hand is joe ordinary and he's really short

Wondercall 06-02-2007 01:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

<a href="ttp://msnbcmedia.msn.com/j/ap/la10303160237.widec.jpg[/image]" target="_blank">ttp://msnbcmedia.msn.com/j/ap/la10303160237.widec.jpg[/image]</a>

[/ QUOTE ]

i met that guy and not only does he have a cool look to him but he is laid back and seems like he'd be fun to hang with.

sebok on the other hand is joe ordinary and he's really short

[/ QUOTE ]

Ahh its all so clear now. You must have been quite a catch to pull him away from Shannon.