Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=56)
-   -   BRAG: Threatened to out my gay friend unless he gave me the pot (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=417807)

Good Shepherd 06-02-2007 02:56 AM

BRAG: Threatened to out my gay friend unless he gave me the pot

Tuesday night I'm playing hold'em with a group of kids from my school, just small stuff $1/$2 and maximum raise allowed was $3. My best friend's there who's secretly gay and just come out to me and one other person this semester.

So I look down and got QT raise it up to $3 and get 2 callers. Some sports science student and my friend Max. Flop comes down KK8. I bet $3 to see where I'm at. Sports guy folds, Max raises another $3 and the pot's at $22 now and I call.

The turn's a jack, I bet out again and Max raises me. Pot's $34. The river card's dealt and it's a 5 - I reckon I'm beat and my mind's working overtime. I look at my cards for ages like I'm slowplaying a monster and my mind's working overtime. I look Max in the eyes and say "Hiding something big there, buddy? Not the only thing you're hiding is it - you're a man full of secrets [and wink at him]. If you know what's good for you, you're just gonna lay those cards down", and as I say that I splash the pot so that we're up to $37.

He knows what I'm on about and I've put him on tilt. I can see he's breathing real heavy and running over what to do in his head, but right there... right there at that time...he believed that I was gonna out him to the rest of the table. And then there was this really beautiful moment - he mucks KJ face up - ship me the monies! I toss away my cards face down, smile at him and say "good decision bud, good decision".

1.6.0.5. 06-02-2007 03:02 AM

Re: BRAG: Threatened to out my gay friend unless he gave me the pot

people that hang out with gay people are 68% more likely to like dudes, given a recent US Today study

call?

slolife9 06-02-2007 03:02 AM

is stealing that pot a hate crime?

danvh 06-02-2007 03:11 AM

I like the combination of the gay exploitation and the screen name.

UIowaHottie 06-02-2007 03:12 AM

Wow You're an [censored]. I hope he gives you aids.

quinn 06-02-2007 03:15 AM

if this is true, you're a complete [censored] and a terrible friend

nextgenneo 06-02-2007 03:16 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Wow You're an [censored]. I hope he pozzes you

[/ QUOTE ]

En Passant 06-02-2007 03:20 AM

Why do you guys even respond to these gimmick accounts. Look at OP's posts. One about a gay friend, one about apples, and one about FT tips and tricks. Ban OP!

ReubWills 06-02-2007 03:33 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Why do you guys even respond to these gimmick accounts. Look at OP's posts. One about a gay friend, one about apples, and one about FT tips and tricks. Ban OP!

[/ QUOTE ]

Yaboosh 06-02-2007 03:44 AM

So what was the response to his folding the nuts getting 12-1?