Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Internet Bonuses (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=51)
-   -   AP reverts back to old bonus release (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=417013)

Palomino 06-01-2007 02:15 AM

AP reverts back to old bonus release

Looks like AP is no longer releasing $10/50 points. The website hasn't changed, but currently I have 56 acquired points. Damn, I liked the new method. Sigh, knew it wouldn't last long though.

Bobo Fett 06-01-2007 02:21 AM

Re: AP reverts back to old bonus release

Interesting. I just went to the cashier, and checked the terms there...when you hover over your pending amount, it shows the terms. Still says 50 pts, but that certainly doesn't mean they didn't change it. Would be just typical of them to change it without even updating the cashier.

Palomino 06-01-2007 03:10 AM

yeah, i did the hover thing too, and checked the website. hopefully it's just an error about me having 56 points, but i doubt it.

Niediam 06-01-2007 03:51 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Looks like AP is no longer releasing $10/50 points. The website hasn't changed, but currently I have 56 acquired points. Damn, I liked the new method. Sigh, knew it wouldn't last long though.

[/ QUOTE ]

How sad I was thinking you meant back when their bonuses didn't suck. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Beastmaster 06-01-2007 10:39 AM

NO reloads this weekend either????? was nice have a reload each week like old times...

to think what it used to be before the rb and bonus changes..

Palomino 06-01-2007 12:58 PM

yeah, and they claim they were going to do 6-7/month. Yeah, right.

WhatDoesCallMean 06-01-2007 03:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

How sad I was thinking you meant back when their bonuses didn't suck. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
me too [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

OnlinePro 06-02-2007 05:28 AM

the stupidity continues at AP. They have also leaked the stupidity over to UB.

Looks like the "industry standard " Is going to reign supreme.

fourkingbs 06-02-2007 08:45 AM

[censored] Absolute and all sites on the network!

Gigi 06-02-2007 09:35 AM

Yep I was stuck at 58 points yesterday and sent them an email. Planning on getting up to 75 points then cashout most of the bankroll.

-------
Thank you for contacting us.

Unfortunately the promotion for 50 points was for a limited time only, at the moment the requirements are 75 poker pending points in order to liberate $10.

Our website indicates in the terms and conditions for our bonus offers, "Absolute Poker reserves the right to change, modify, or cancel any promotion at its discretion" (http://www.absolutepoker.com/promotions/terms.asp).

We realize that changing the terms under which our bonus clears can be upsetting to some of our players, and it is not a decision that we take lightly.

We have made very few changes to these terms and conditions over the years, but from time to time business considerations require that we review our promotions and make changes.

This change applies to all player accounts equally from the date the conditions were modified. It is not a retroactive decision (we are not changing the terms for bonus amounts that have already been earned) but does affect how bonuses are released from all accounts as of the date that the change came into effect.

We are sorry if you feel that this is unfair, but in the circumstances, we will not be applying the old terms to bonus amounts currently pending in player accounts.

Thanks for playing at Absolute Poker! If there is anything else we can help you with, please let us know. We are here for you!
------

Can I get some input on how the old bonus system compares to Vegas Poker 247 with rakeback?