Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Micro Stakes Limit (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   I have 66 and need to figure out this river... (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=415571)

fretelöo 05-30-2007 12:49 PM

I have 66 and need to figure out this river...

As one should expect by the open-limper, players in this hand are quite loose. Those staying to the river are 50+vpip, with the sole exception that utg is somewhat aggro (af>1) while the other is rather tame. He did bet with a busted draw once, though, when it got checked to him. Needless to say they call down with lots.

Cryptologic
Limit Holdem Ring game
Limit: $1/$2
6 players
Converter

Pre-flop: (6 players) Hero is SB with 6[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 6[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]
UTG folds, UTG+1 calls, CO folds, Button calls, Hero calls, BB checks.

Flop: 3[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 7[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 5[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] (4SB, 4 players)
<font color="#cc0000">Hero bets</font>, BB calls, UTG+1 calls, Button calls.

Turn: 7[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] (4BB, 4 players)
<font color="#cc0000">Hero bets</font>, BB folds, UTG+1 calls, Button calls.

River: T[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] (7BB, 3 players)
Hero ???

What's my play? Check, induce a bluff by a busted draw/ 3x/5x or b/f? c/f???????

Buzz-cp 05-30-2007 12:51 PM

Re: I have 66 and need to figure out this river...

check and see

fretelöo 05-30-2007 12:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]
check and see

[/ QUOTE ]

... implying everything up to this point is ok?

Buzz-cp 05-30-2007 12:56 PM

yea we probably have the best hand on flop &amp; turn.

larm 05-30-2007 01:04 PM

*grunch*
i am not really happy about this situation. Are they betting the river with 3x / 5x if it is checked to them? i think i check call if utg is betting (being somewhat aggro)and check fold if button is the bettor... but i am somewhat uncertain about this...

Befolder 05-30-2007 01:25 PM

I like a bet/fold here probably. A3 and A5 may call you as well as 44. If they haven't raised yet, I don't think they have a 7. I'd be more worried they hit the T and were just calling with overcards. I bet/fold.

BigBadBabar 05-30-2007 02:16 PM

i betfold but i don't hate a checkcall; however i don't think a ten comprises much of his range. i'd be more worried if an ace or king fell.

SomthingOrOther 05-30-2007 02:18 PM

C/C

I think you def. induce a bluff here enough times to make it profitable.

bravos1 05-30-2007 02:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]
*grunch*
i am not really happy about this situation. Are they betting the river with 3x / 5x if it is checked to them? i think i check call if utg is betting (being somewhat aggro)and check fold if button is the bettor... but i am somewhat uncertain about this...

[/ QUOTE ]

If you check here, you definitely need to call if it is one bet back to you regardless of who is betting IMO.

NIX 05-30-2007 03:23 PM

I like a bet/fold, but I assume your read means UTG is the one who bet his busted draw when it checked to him, not CO, which I say means there isn't a big chance of someone bluffing at this since UTG isn't last to act. I'd just bet and hope 5x/3x/Ax pay me off.