Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Tournament Circuit/WSOP (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=67)
-   -   WPT Mandalay Bay (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=414829)

kylephilly 05-29-2007 04:24 PM

WPT Mandalay Bay

Not a good start for Jon FieryJustice Little after his big win:

cardplayer.com

On a board of J848 Jeff Madsen bets $3,000 from early position and Jonathan Little calls from middle position. The river card is the K and Madsen fires out $5,000. Little calls again and Madsen flips over A8. Little mucks his hand and Madsen gains some chips early. He now has about $30,000.

shaniac 05-29-2007 07:42 PM

Re: WPT Mandalay Bay

ban.

Worm1313 05-29-2007 07:44 PM

The upcoming WSOP is really killing the WPT fields. First place around $760K.

stephenNUTS 05-29-2007 08:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Not a good start for Jon FieryJustice Little after his big win:

cardplayer.com

On a board of J848 Jeff Madsen bets $3,000 from early position and Jonathan Little calls from middle position. The river card is the K and Madsen fires out $5,000. Little calls again and Madsen flips over A8. Little mucks his hand and Madsen gains some chips early. He now has about $30,000.

[/ QUOTE ]

Jon is probably the HOTTEST player on the planet right now, WINNING everything under the sun ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,he's shortstacked early in ONE tournament and you post this CRAP??

Some of these posts are just ridiculous!

~stephen feraca

ravenfan1733 05-29-2007 08:34 PM

FieryJustice had AA according to his live blog.

shaundeeb 05-30-2007 12:26 AM

Thayer has a big stack he called me hour and a half ago he had 90k when avg was 40k.

He busted PA who busted Tstonembd. All I know about tstones hand it was early he had AA PA had JJ Jxx flop I presume a few raises were made PF.

kylephilly 05-30-2007 09:23 AM

I started this post as a discussion for the whole tournament, and thought there would be some interest in Little being short early after he talked about how he wanted to put on a good showing early.

I wasn't insulting him, just pointing out news and hoping to have discussion here about the event. The topic says "WPT Mandalay Bay" not "Fieryjustice shortstacked early", it was one of the first major updates.

grdred944 05-30-2007 11:30 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I started this post as a discussion for the whole tournament, and thought there would be some interest in Little being short early after he talked about how he wanted to put on a good showing early.

I wasn't insulting him, just pointing out news and hoping to have discussion here about the event. The topic says "WPT Mandalay Bay" not "Fieryjustice shortstacked early", it was one of the first major updates.

[/ QUOTE ]

Your post was fine. Some of the skin around here gets very thin when something negative is mentioned about one of their own.

THAY3R 05-30-2007 12:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Your post was fine. Some of the skin around here gets very thin when something negative is mentioned about one of their own.

[/ QUOTE ]

Except when it's about me, then everyone jumps on the bandwagon.

gobbomom 05-30-2007 12:45 PM

I wish you well Thayer. Good luck.