Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   STT Strategy (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=38)
-   -   What Makes Me a SNG Balla (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=414479)

PattdownManiac 05-29-2007 06:47 AM

What Makes Me a SNG Balla

I thought maybe some of you newbies would like to learn what made me the best player in the 27's.

Reviewing my hand histories after every session. No kidding around here, after every session. Finding things I did wrong. Writing down hands I am not sure about and trying to get better player's views on them.

Regularly going through my hand histories with sng wiz or power tools and doing all the boring math.

Talking on aim to players like Pudge, Z32 and BigJoe until they put me on block.

Watching sng videos on Icons and Xfactor.

Seeing running bad not just as oh poor me I've been unlucky time but the time to focus on what leaks I may have which are easier to spot when I am not winning every race.

If you do this, you probably will never be as good as me but you will improve.

sence25 05-29-2007 06:52 AM

Re: What Makes Me a SNG Balla

whatever

bones 05-29-2007 07:13 AM

I would argue that since I've spent >70% of my live sng winnings on strippers, booze, and watches that I'm a much bigger sng balla.

PattdownManiac 05-29-2007 07:31 AM

Obviously you are because you have a blog [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img].

Oasis88 05-29-2007 07:33 AM

k

CheeseMoney 05-29-2007 11:02 AM

I'm pretty sure therapy would make you an even bigger winner.

Mingdu 05-29-2007 11:14 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I would argue that since I've spent >70% of my live sng winnings on strippers, booze, and watches that I'm a much bigger sng balla.

[/ QUOTE ]

lol

Irieguy 05-29-2007 11:41 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Nit!

Irieguy

Indiana 05-29-2007 11:54 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I cannot believe that you wasted your money that way. On a side note, nobody is a "baller" unless they are making >200K/yr playing poker exclusively. Of course, if you live where I live, you'd need 350K/yr to consider yourself baller. There are probably only like 3-4 true ballers in all of STTF to be honest (if you exclude Irie and me of course since we both make huge bank away from poker).

Indy

Inyaface 05-29-2007 11:56 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

There are probably only like 3-4 true ballers in all of STTF to be honest (if you exclude Irie and me of course since we both make huge bank away from poker).

Indy

[/ QUOTE ]

This just isn't even close to true