Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Televised Poker (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=39)
-   -   Konick is a Retard (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=414009)

uter 05-28-2007 04:44 PM

Konick is a Retard

this might be the 100th thread about this, but watching the aussie millions HU betw gus and fricke, his stupid and wrong analyses just about every single hand are becoming completely unbearable. i've never been forced to watch poker on mute but i'm just about there.
some of these hands are really standard, its almost like he's trying to say stupid and wrong stuff on purpose

sokiraJ 05-28-2007 04:54 PM

Re: Konick is a Retard

During the KQs vs A2s hand:

"And for Jimmy Fricke, I think its pretty much an Either - Or kinda question. Either Gus has an ace, or he doesnt."

O RLY?

Ted Bundy 05-28-2007 05:03 PM

I'd really like to paper cut his left retina.

uter 05-28-2007 05:03 PM

just saw this hand -
gus has JT and board is KQx9 with 2 spades. fricke's hand is Q6.
now the river is the Ah, and he goes "and the ace hits! that makes things even BETTER for Hansen. now he has the NUTS, the nut BROADWAY straight!!!"
shoot me.....

Anamul 05-29-2007 12:21 AM

I think your insulting retards - they wouldn't associate with MK!! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

LennartZ 05-29-2007 08:42 AM

LOL i've heard him about trapping, once during the aussie millions cashgame, Juanda raises from MP Lindgren calls with A6c from bb, flop comes 6 high, lindgren check/calls and Konik thinks he is trapping LOL.
And Head's up with Fricke and Gus, gus raises from button with A2 Fricke calls with KQs flop AKx fricke check/calls and he is also talking about trapping LOL

grdred944 05-29-2007 10:26 AM

[ QUOTE ]
this might be the 100th thread about this, but watching the aussie millions HU betw gus and fricke, his stupid and wrong analyses just about every single hand are becoming completely unbearable. i've never been forced to watch poker on mute but i'm just about there.
some of these hands are really standard, its almost like he's trying to say stupid and wrong stuff on purpose

[/ QUOTE ]

Doctor, heal thyself.

Tomy_Lee 05-29-2007 10:59 AM

"luxury automobile raise" talk from cash game is the king [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Suigin406 05-29-2007 12:28 PM

yea, his commentary was pretty bad there, but haven't seen enough of him to really say that's a trend...

J.C. Gloves 05-29-2007 12:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]
yea, his commentary was pretty bad there, but haven't seen enough of him to really say that's a trend...

[/ QUOTE ]
You've got the jist of it, sad to say [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]