Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   STT Strategy (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=38)
-   -   TROUT GAMES - Tonight! ... come play (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=410137)

SeaSiren 05-23-2007 01:53 PM

TROUT GAMES - Tonight! ... come play

Turnout from 2+2ers has been great lately! A friendly Wednesday night of poker -- no grinding -- lot's o laughs. How 'bout inviting a friend tonight?? Our 'retired' leader hyde/dr. jekyl will be joining us and bringing a new friend.

If anyone has suggestions or ways to improve 'Trout night' Lemme know! [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] Seasiren (aka Trout-Goddess) [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[b] <u>HERE IS YOUR FORUM GAME SCHEDULE:</u>

[b]<font color="red">"ATLANTIC TROUT"</font> $10+1 <font color="blue"> NLHE </font> at 20:00 Stars lobby time
WEDNESDAY MAY 23rd
Password “supbro” without the quotes.

[b]<font color="red">"HORSE TROUT"</font> $10+1 <font color="blue"> HORSE </font> at 21:00 Stars lobby time
WEDNESDAY MAY 23rd

<font color="red">"PACIFIC TROUT"</font> $10+1 <font color="blue"> NLHE </font> at 22:00 Stars lobby time
WEDNESDAY MAY 23rd

These games are open for registration.

"This event is open to all posters of Two Plus Two but is not an official function of Two Plus Two and thus is not sponsored by Two Plus Two Publishing LLC."

If you wish to receive this schedule by e-mail please send an e-mail to SeaSiren.xo@comcast.net with your 2+2 name. PS name &amp; email address.

SeaSiren [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

For conversation, challenges, BS, and results of the forum games see this post
on the STT Strategy Forum.

theblitz 05-23-2007 02:06 PM

Re: TROUT GAMES - Tonight! ... come play

[ QUOTE ]
If anyone has suggestions or ways to improve 'Trout night' Lemme know! [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] Seasiren (aka Trout-Goddess) [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
How about a Euro time tourney?
US times are a bit late for those over the other side of the pond.

Toro 05-23-2007 02:19 PM

I found last week that I can't multi table when playing Horse because I folded some really nice stud hands when I thought we were playing eight or beter. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

SeaSiren 05-23-2007 02:19 PM

We have had 'EURO TROUT' from time to time...

Several requests have been made over the past few weeks to bring it back. OK - next week let's try it again at 1600, I think that time of day should work.

Thanks for your input [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] Hope to see you (and lots of others from 'across the pond') there!

Stoneii 05-23-2007 02:40 PM

Ok, I'll try to be there next week, Euro games died out through lack of numbers but if it's to re-emerge we'd need a good turnout next week- I'll try my best to contribute for one!

Nogatsira 05-23-2007 05:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
How about a Euro time tourney?
US times are a bit late for those over the other side of the pond.

[/ QUOTE ]

jgunnip 05-23-2007 05:30 PM

Sorry, won't be able to defend my title as two-time horseament runner-up. Have to watch the 2-hour LOST finale...

gl all.

codewarrior 05-23-2007 07:02 PM

In honor of the mermaid taking over, I'll sit Atlantic, and take the rest of you to school in HORSE again...

SneakyFerret 05-23-2007 07:15 PM

I'm goin for the triple crown tonight

SeaSiren 05-23-2007 07:48 PM

Sneaky...
Your avatar is ahh... disturbing. I'm thinking a cute little ferret would be goot [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
http://img443.imageshack.us/img443/4352/ferretli5.png