Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Internet Gambling (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   FT check issued by california company and bank? (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=408565)

numbnuts007 05-21-2007 04:07 PM

FT check issued by california company and bank?

I thought this was kind of weird. I got a check today for the amount a withdrawal I recently requested from full tilt but it was written by a California company and issued by Wells Fargo. Is this my full tilt check? How is full tilt able to use the US companies?

questions 05-21-2007 04:32 PM

Re: FT check issued by california company and bank?

I don't know, but we should put a stop to it. Now!

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Bobo Fett 05-21-2007 04:34 PM

Better shred it to be safe. What is the bonus code, BTW?

numbnuts007 05-21-2007 05:19 PM

totally thought i was posting this in the zoo, my bad.

Pokeraddict 05-21-2007 09:25 PM

Sigh, why would you be posting this anyway? Trying to get the company and bank in trouble?

numbnuts007 05-22-2007 01:47 PM

How on earth would this get them in trouble? People aren't stupid, everyone knows what's going on. And if they don't know, 2+2 isn't going to be the reliable source they're looking for.

Anyway, i'm pretty sure this is the check so you can delete the thread if you think it's a threat.

At the risk of putting anyone else at risk, I also wanted to say that OJ did it. Also, Santa Clause isn't real.

ALLEN BOND 05-22-2007 02:55 PM

Too funny, people actually think that by NOT POSTING something here, they protect the company and the bank. NOT

Do you honestly think feds do not have the power to investigate this matter on their own?

Notorious crackers/pirates use infinite means of encryption and elusive methods, yet always get caught if caused enough problems for US govt. ALWAYS.

IF THEY WANT YOU, YOU WILL BE CAUGHT.

scrapperdog 05-22-2007 04:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I got a check today for the amount a withdrawal I recently requested from full tilt. Is this my full tilt check?

[/ QUOTE ]

No. Some random person decided to send you a check for the exact amount you requested by check from full tilt. It must have been divine intervention. You cant reason this one out?

CybrPunk 05-22-2007 06:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I thought this was kind of weird. I got a check today for the amount a withdrawal I recently requested from full tilt but it was written by a California company and issued by Wells Fargo. Is this my full tilt check? How is full tilt able to use the US companies?

[/ QUOTE ]

What would you prefer? How about they issue a check that explicitly said it was from "Full Tilt Poker" so your banking reps can say "Sir, we can't deposit checks drawn on accounts of online gambling companies because online gambling is illegal"