Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Entertainment Betting (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=79)
-   -   stern show news (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=405792)

ScottHoward v3.1 05-17-2007 08:21 PM

stern show news

is reporting inside sources saying jiordan wins it all

they had reported recently that blake was going home yesterday, and reported today that their inside sources stated they switched at the last second to send melinda home.
also they reported hearing simon say "[censored] howard stern" at some post show conference
i mean its the howard stern news, but im pretty sure they cant go around making this stuff up.

they also reported that only 2 of the previous winners were actually selected by thte fans voting.

TheVegan 05-17-2007 09:18 PM

Re: stern show news

I have my inside sources too. They know lots of stuff. They said Jordin was going home but then the producers changed their mind and decided to have Melinda go home after their crystal ball showed them the true path. This week they are predicting that they will predict the winner after the show is over. I know my sources are legit because they say they are. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

TheVegan 05-17-2007 09:22 PM

I know it's possible that all "they" say is true but without accurate predictions and more importantly evidence they are just making a lot of noise.

private joker 05-17-2007 10:07 PM

Hey Scott,

We already made fun of people like you in this thread, the first time this "scoop" was posted.

ScottHoward v3.1 05-17-2007 10:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Hey Scott,

We already made fun of people like you in this thread, the first time this "scoop" was posted.

[/ QUOTE ]
i dont need to click the link
im just telling you all what i heard, not sure how many of you have sirius
what i believe might be different.
hopefully all the comedy in that thread was funny yo!

ScottHoward v3.1 05-17-2007 10:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Hey Scott,

[/ QUOTE ]
i dont need to click the link
im just telling you all what i heard, not sure how many of you have sirius
what i believe might be different.
hopefully all the comedy in that thread was funny yo!

[/ QUOTE ]
i guess the point was, what type of trouble can they get into if they are lying, and would they risk that?

TheVegan 05-17-2007 10:26 PM

Look at this way. Idol is a dynasty that is making FOX TONS of money. It doesn't matter who wins, they make TONS either way.
Why would they risk this dynasty and the TONS of money by fixing the results?

ScottHoward v3.1 05-17-2007 10:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Look at this way. Idol is a dynasty that is making FOX TONS of money. It doesn't matter who wins, they make TONS either way.

[/ QUOTE ]
i understand, but why isnt fox punishing sirius for reporting such lies?

easternbloc 05-17-2007 11:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

why would fox even acknowledge the stupidity that is howard stern's "investigative reporting" by refuting it? no reasonable person is going to believe these 'rumors.'

StellarWind 05-18-2007 01:20 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
What would you have them do?