Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   I turned down sex???? (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=401847)

GambleGamble 05-13-2007 01:30 AM

I turned down sex????

So Im out last night when a girl from my work shows up, I dont really know her but we chat anyways...

...with her is a decent enought looking brunette, a middle of the pack type broad we all look for at 4am when its one last run time....

...so we are sitting around and she asks if she can be blunt with me and conveys that I look like a guy she was [censored] for a while....

...after realizing it was not me I simply state "so you wanna [censored] or what"...she is a little startled yet seems interested, but then starts whispering back and forth with the girl I know stating things like "but I have a conscience" etc etc....

...after some more conversation, and some back and forth flirting, even setting up how I would get her home and her asking if I had condoms, everything seems all set....

...until....

This conversation happens...

Girl - "Do you know anyone who has herpes"
Me - "No"
Girl - "Now yo do"
Me - "Huh?"
Girl - "Do you know anyone who has HIV"
Me - "No"
Girl "Now you do"
Me - "Huh, who?"
Girl - "Yesterday is my 1 year anniversary of finding out"

WTF?

So needless to say I did not have anything to do with this girl, and hope to never see her again

ridonkulous 05-13-2007 01:32 AM

Re: I turned down sex????

Live up to your screen name.

edfurlong 05-13-2007 01:32 AM

It sounds like she turned down sex.

Reef 05-13-2007 01:33 AM

herp AND HIV ? wtf .. you sure she wasn't just dodging your sexing?

GambleGamble 05-13-2007 01:35 AM

[ QUOTE ]
It sounds like she turned down sex.

[/ QUOTE ]

I also thought maybe this was a way in which she gets rid of guys obviously...if it is its just plain creepy...

...but she did state to her friend that she told me and the friend acknowledged it...and I dont think they were bright enought to pre plan it...

..she also mentioned that she has in fact told this to other guys who had NO PROBLEM with it...which is just plain creepy and gross

tuq 05-13-2007 01:38 AM

GambleGamble,

You should have made an Arby's run and then used her crotch as a substitute for Horsey Sauce. Then made a trip report obv.

Michael Davis 05-13-2007 02:00 AM

You have virtually no chance of getting the HIV if you use protection, it's not even much of a gamble. Still, it'd be tough to get it up, I think.

-Michael

young Nut 05-13-2007 02:11 AM

This thread is mistitled. It should be "I turned down herpes/HIV"

Slade555 05-13-2007 02:32 AM

Even if the rate is next to nothing with protection, I couldn't get my mind in any kind of state to hit it. Bless her for being honest about it though. Scary.

young Nut 05-13-2007 02:48 AM

I just thought of something from the OP: when she was talking with your friend about sexing you up, and you heard her say "I have a conscience", does that mean that her friend knew she had HIV and herpes and they were discussing that? If so wtf! Also, do you think that is what she meant by having a conscience? Not wanting to give you HIV makes her have a conscience?