Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Entertainment Betting (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=79)
-   -   **OFFICIAL FINAL 4 PERFORMANCE THREAD** (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=398564)

Shrug 05-08-2007 07:15 PM

**OFFICIAL FINAL 4 PERFORMANCE THREAD**

OK...so I know it's early, but I am really looking forward to tonight's show!!!!!

I predict some sensational performances and at least a couple of total train wrecks.

Since I have already made most of my wee $$ from this year (my 1st ever wagering) I just have a small position left on Blake.
I hope he knocks both his songs outta da park!!!

TheVegan 05-08-2007 07:53 PM

Re: **OFFICIAL FINAL 4 PERFORMANCE THREAD**

Well the last couple weeks I have been on here following the thread to see how the show goes being that I am on the west coast. But I think I will wait to see it for myself. I am very worried about Lakisha doing Stayin Alive. I think at best, she can do OK with this. I think this is a horrible song choice. I hope I am wrong. I am not a fan of the Bee Gees and I have always hated disco. I think Melinda is going to do great with How Can You Mend a Broken Heart. She has a great voice and I am predicting rave reviews from the judges after this peformance. Again I hope I am wrong.

Shrug 05-08-2007 07:58 PM

I guess this means no posting of judge's comments, etc...unless someone else wants me to.
Anyone?

thing85 05-08-2007 08:01 PM

I wouldn't mind if you did (that is, if you don't mind) because I'll be half distracted while I watch and will probably miss a decent amount.

Shrug 05-08-2007 08:01 PM

ok will do [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

OMG JUDGE JUDY IN DA HOUSE!!!!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
(and was that "Tad" from AMC next to her?)

thing85 05-08-2007 08:03 PM

It looks like WSEX market isn't frozen...yet...

thing85 05-08-2007 08:06 PM

I'm really liking Melinda so far.

thing85 05-08-2007 08:07 PM

Okay, judges disagree with me.

Shrug 05-08-2007 08:08 PM

Melinda- Love You Inside and Out

Black top and tight black jeans

Usual good vocals...I find it a bit boring...

Randy- Going to be an interesting night..solid..don't know if I am jumping up and down

Paula- Vocals always spot on...(but she was NOT wowed)

Simon- I expect incredible..and that was NOT incredible...sounds like a backing vocalist...luckily you have a 2nd song.

Soul Daddy 05-08-2007 08:13 PM

I've been fairly meh on Melinda for the past few weeks, but I really enjoyed that performance. Not sure what game the judges are playing here.