Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   People with Long Pinkie Nails are coke addicts (Discuss) (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=397833)

PhatPots 05-07-2007 09:39 PM

People with Long Pinkie Nails are coke addicts (Discuss)

If someone has a long pinkie nail what are the odds that they are a coke addict? I think its about 99%

I am talking about when someone has a long pinkie nail and the other nails are short.

Someone else was disagreeing that the people who have the long pinkie are guitar players or maybe they forgot to trim that one nail (For several weeks).

One thing that I don't understand is with a long pinkie, its kind of obvious. All friends/family will know as well people that you just meet.

NT! 05-07-2007 09:42 PM

Re: People with Long Pinkie Nails are crack addicts (Discuss)

it's cocaine, not crack, retard. how would an extra long pinkie nail help you smoke rocks better?

guids 05-07-2007 09:42 PM

coke, not crack, and ya, they usually either deal, are a pimp and do a lot, or just an addict.

PhatPots 05-07-2007 09:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]
it's cocaine, not crack, retard. how would an extra long pinkie nail help you smoke rocks better?

[/ QUOTE ]

U know what I meant. I am not well versed in illegal drugs. Retard? Wrong nomenclature and I am a retard eh? Someone had a bad day

NT! 05-07-2007 09:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

U know what I meant. I am not well versed in illegal drugs. Retard? Wrong nomenclature and I am a retard eh? Someone had a bad day

[/ QUOTE ]

your OP is kind of like someone saying, "people with bongs on their tables. pretty much all meth addicts, right? discuss."

so yeah, if you know zip about it and it's something obvious to anyone else, it's a pretty [censored] retarded post

Jon1000 05-07-2007 09:55 PM

Re: People with Long Pinkie Nails are coke addicts (Discuss)

you know a bunch of asian people do this too. i think it has to do w/ being a blue collar worker vs being rich and having the luxury to grow out the nails b/c you don't work w/ your hands. kind of the same deal as covering up from the sun.

calmB4storm 05-07-2007 09:57 PM

Before I even read your post, I was gonna mention guitar players. I'd say 99% is definitely too high...

TheMetetron 05-07-2007 09:58 PM

Yes, almost assuredly.

SossMan 05-07-2007 09:58 PM

how would a long pinky nail help you play guitar?

NT! 05-07-2007 10:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]
how would a long pinky nail help you play guitar?

[/ QUOTE ]

some fingerpickers have longer nails, i have never understood this personally, they make picks for this