Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=56)
-   -   I may run bad at poker but I run good at life (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=392240)

bigballz 04-30-2007 06:08 PM

I may run bad at poker but I run good at life

So I'm playing in a local home game that I play at every few months or so when I'm bored and sick of online, usually a 2/5NL or 1/2NL game. This game takes place in an apartment that the guy who runs the game rents out just to host the game... real nice guy... and the game is in the middle of an upper class suburb of chicago.

I get there around 7 or so, play a donkament, then hang around for cash game after. By 12:45 I'm about ready to leave so me and my 2 friends get up, cashout, ect., and leave. I had about $2k on me.

One of my friends who is more into the game than me comes up to me a few days later saying how he is worried about the guy who runs the game because his phone has been off for a few days in a row. I just brush it off, but today I get a text from the guy saying that today's game is canceled due to a medical emergeny.

I ask a regular in the game what is going on, but he wasn't there the night I played, so he calls his friend who was. Turns out at around 1am, one of the players at the table busted, left the game (secretly unlocking the door of the apartment), walked out and open the door to 3 armed black guys in ski masks who ran up, opened the door, and robbed the game while smacking a few guys in the head with their guns in the process. Everyone who was at the game was in the police station until 11am the next morning. Makes me feel not so bad about these last couple months of poker...

4drugmoney 04-30-2007 06:13 PM

Re: I may run bad at poker but I run good at life

Why do they have to be "Black" guys?

mikeymer 04-30-2007 06:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

bc they were [censored] black, you retard.

illuminati 04-30-2007 06:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]What a [censored] tool you must be IRL

DaCooler 04-30-2007 06:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

because they were black, what would you prefer?

Craggoo 04-30-2007 06:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]
So I'm playing in a local home game that I play at every few months or so when I'm bored and sick of online, usually a 2/5NL or 1/2NL game. This game takes place in an apartment that the guy who runs the game rents out just to host the game... real nice guy... and the game is in the middle of an upper class suburb of chicago.

I get there around 7 or so, play a donkament, then hang around for cash game after. By 12:45 I'm about ready to leave so me and my 2 friends get up, cashout, ect., and leave. I had about $2k on me.

One of my friends who is more into the game than me comes up to me a few days later saying how he is worried about the guy who runs the game because his phone has been off for a few days in a row. I just brush it off, but today I get a text from the guy saying that today's game is canceled due to a medical emergeny.

I ask a regular in the game what is going on, but he wasn't there the night I played, so he calls his friend who was. Turns out at around 1am, one of the players at the table busted, left the game (secretly unlocking the door of the apartment), walked out and open the door to 3 armed black guys in ski masks who ran up, opened the door, and robbed the game while smacking a few guys in the head with their guns in the process. Everyone who was at the game was in the police station until 11am the next morning. Makes me feel not so bad about these last couple months of poker...

[/ QUOTE ]
BAN

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

BAN

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

bc they were [censored] black, you retard.

[/ QUOTE ]

BAN

OHFreak 04-30-2007 06:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I believe he'd prefer it if you used "coloreds" next time. tyvm

Edit: BAN

misclick odds 04-30-2007 06:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I believe he'd prefer it if you used "any race except black next time. tyvm

Edit: BAN

[/ QUOTE ]

Flintoff 04-30-2007 06:29 PM

Would he have said "these 3 armed white guys"?

SkeetyMcdoogle 04-30-2007 06:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Would he have said "these 3 armed white guys"?

[/ QUOTE ]

probably. would it matter if he didnt? BAN