Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Puzzles and Other Games (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=61)
-   -   The Soprano's: All in the Family Game Thread (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=391562)

Nez477 04-29-2007 09:47 PM

The Soprano\'s: All in the Family Game Thread

The Soprano’s: All in the Family

Phil Leotardo

http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f1...es/phil2re.jpg

vs.

Tony Soprano

http://aofg.blogs.com/photos/aofg_pi..._sopranos6.jpg

The air was thick as Phil Leotardo and his right-hand man Jimmy Petrille, from New York, sat with their counterparts from the New Jersey mob Tony Soprano and Silvio.

“He was my [censored] brother, my blood,” Phil exclaimed. “Someone’s gonna [censored] pay.”

Turning towards the doorway, Phil looked at Christopher, Tony’s nephew and one of his captains.

“Who knows, maybe it’ll be someone close to you.”

“OH,” Silvio exclaimed, very Italian-like.

http://search.tvnz.co.nz/photogaller...p_stevenvs.jpg

“What, I’ve got to stand here and [censored] take that?” Christopher said, walking towards the table, forcing Jimmy to stand up and restrain him.

http://images.zap2it.com/20040919/mi...pranos_240.jpg

“Everybody calm down,” Tony said, cigar in hand. Eyes darting from side to side, he addressed the table. “Let me get my thoughts together.”

Tony sighed, sat back, and puffed his cigar as his thoughts wandered.

“[censored] piece of [censored], after all I’ve done for him…..”

http://search.tvnz.co.nz/photogaller...nt/p_steve.jpg

Blundetto was a growing force in the mob until the mid 1980s when he was arrested for an attempted hijacking and spent 17 years in prison. Tony Soprano was supposed to have helped with the job but never arrived and thus escaped his cousin's fate. Soprano told everybody that he had been mugged by African-Americans while leaving a bar and his injuries prevented him from helping. Blundetto had been arrested while he had not, but that the reason he did not show up that night to help with the hijacking was because he had gotten in a fight with his mother.

Blundetto tried to make it straight after getting out of jail, but after failing to open a massage parlor, he started making hits for the wrong guys, and his latest hit happened to be Phil Leotardo’s brother. And had since gone into hiding.

So now, after trying to get him on his feet Tony has a business decision to make… protect his long-time friend and risk years of war with New York, or allow Phil to have his revenge.

Leaning forward again, Tony grabbed Phil’s hand.

“Listen, Phil,” Tony said as he looked into Phil’s angry eyes. “I appreciate the deep loss that you are feeling. I do. I’m going to take care of this.”

“You’re gonna to take care of this??” Phil responded with fury, taking his hand away from Tony’s. “I want his head on a [censored] platta, and I want to be the one to put it there.”

Tony looked peeved.

“I said I’ll take care of it,” Tony assured, with an irritated force in his voice.

“That’s un-[censored]-accpetable, you need to tell me where the little [censored] is hiding and I’ll take care of it myself,” Phil said as he stood up. “Don’t deprive me of this Tony.”

Tony looked up and stared at Phil for a few seconds, then looked at Silvio and simply said “Let’s go.”

Phil flared his nostrils as Tony left the shop.

“This isn’t [censored] over,” Phil muttered under his breath.

IT IS STILL NIGHT. Roles will now be PMed. I will not be waiting for all read receipts in the morning.

Rule set to follow after roles are PMed.

STILL NIGHT [censored]

Nez477 04-29-2007 10:17 PM

Re: The Soprano\'s: All in the Family Game Thread

Tony Soprano, the head of the New Jersey crime scene, is still a businessman, and comes to realize that Blundetto needs to be killed to avoid decades of conflict. But he can’t bear to have New York kill his cousin. He decides he has to take matters into his own hands. But Blundetto has gone into hiding.

But here’s the thing: Phil REALLY wants to be the one to kill Blundetto to enact revenge on his brother. If Tony kills Blundetto, this will not make Phil happy, and will cloud the judgment of his fellow New York mobsters.

This is the side-story within the game. It’s Tony versus Phil in a race to kill Blundetto. If Tony wins, the village is rewarded, but if Phil wins, the wolves are rewarded.

<u>Tony Soprano</u> – Tony is a seer and gets one peek per night. However, his peek is only 100% successful if he peeks Blundetto. Otherwise, every peek is successful 50% of the time. In other words, he is looking for Blundetto and no one else. If he finds Blundetto, he kills him that night. If both Soprano and Phil try to kill Blundetto on the same night, I will flip a coin as to who gets to kill him. If Soprano kills Blundetto, the wolves lose all powers. DOES NOT GET n0 peek

<u>Christopher Moltisanti</u> – Seer. Tony’s right hand man is looking out to protect his family. RECEIVES n0 peek

<u>Junior Soprano</u> – Is told he is vanillager. 33% of the time his vote counts, 33% of the time his vote is random, and 33% of the time his vote doesn’t count

<u>Silvio Dante</u> – Angel, but protection is only effective 50% of the time

<u>Paulie Walnuts</u> – Angel, but protection only works on Tony, Chris, Silvio or Paule, and is only effective 50% of the time. If Tony Soprano’s vote is on Paulie at nightfall, Paulie loses this angel status for the rest of the game but will not be informed of this occurrence

NOTE: If they both protect the same person, it’s two flips.

<u>Bobby Baccalieri</u> – Gets one votebuy per night if desired. PMs mods at the end of the day with one name. They change the named player's vote to the player of their choice. If both vote buyers choose the same person then that person's vote is simply nullified. If Tony Soprano’s vote is on Bobby at nightfall, Bobby loses this status but will not be informed of this occurrence (this happens before the vote-buying round)

<u>Tony Blundetto</u> – Will be told he is a vanillager. Vote does not count. If peeked by Tony Soprano or Phil Leotardo any night he is killed. If lynched, no effect comes from his death.

<u>5 additional Vanillagers</u> (In addition to Junior, Vito, Blundetto and Adriana who all get PMed as vanillagers)

Convertible:
<u>Vito Spatafore</u> – Is told he is a vanillager. If peeked, his role is revealed. Vito is only convertible after Tony dies

<u>Adriana La Cervo</u> – Will be told she is a vanillager. If peeked or voted for by Agent Harris, she is converted to a traitor. Shows up as "villager" if peeked by the Tony or Chris. Upon conversion she will be told who the New York members are, but is hidden from the wolves. The traitor works during the day to prevent New Yorkers from being lynched, and still peeks as ‘villager’ to Tony. If Christopher peeks her after her conversion, Christopher loses his seer ability the next night and his vote does not count the next day. Adriana will then die the following night. Adriana wins with the wolves if converted; however, the village does not need to kill the traitor to win. If the wolves target her for death after conversion, nothing happens, but while she is a villager, she can be night-killed. Forms a masonry with Harris upon being found by him.

Independent Wolf:

<u>Agent Dwight Harris</u> – Names one player at nightfall, with a n0 peek. His goal is to find Adriana La Cervo. If he peeks her or if his vote ends on her at the end of any day, she is converted to a traitor role. Harris knows the identity of the 5 wolves, they do not know his. The village does not need to kill Agent Harris to win. Upon finding Adriana, Agent Harris forms a masonry with her.

Wolves:
<u>Johnny Sack</u> – Can change his vote 15 minutes after nightfall. While Tony Soprano is alive, he cannot be lynched UNLESS Soprano is one of his voters. If Johnny is leading in votes after the vote-buying stage and Tony is not voting for him, the next highest gets lynched.

<u>Phil Leotardo</u> – Evil Seer with two peeks per night. If Tony Blundetto is alive, each has 50% chance of being successful. If Leotardo peeks Blundetto, he will be automatically killed in addition to the night-kill. If Leotardo kills Blundetto, his peeks become 100% effective. If Soprano kills Blundetto, wolves lose all seer/roleblock/votebuy powers. If the wolves night-kill Blundetto, Leotardo’s peeks become 100% effective. NO n0 PEEK

<u>Jimmy Petrille</u> - Roleblocker

Vanillawolves
<u>Rusty Millio</u>
<u>Jerry Basile</u>

STILL NIGHT

Main changes are in bold, I stopped sending roles halfway through as some roles have changed since the first thread. Please look these over as you receive your roles.

STILL [censored] NIGHT, WHADRYAGONADO

Nez477 04-29-2007 10:51 PM

http://www.lbracco.com/images10/sopranos6poster06.jpg

RANDOM THOUGHTS:

New Jersey is 'good' (Sopranos). New York is 'bad'(Wolves). Any writeups will probably have this terminology.

Cussing is encouraged

The word "Whack" in leiu of "Lynch" is also encouraged.

Please PM me any questions. There are many small details I may have missed.

The Day will run from ~9:30aET-10:00pET. All night actions are due by 8:00aEST, but the sooner the better. 10:00 is good, 10:01 is not.

9 villager PMs went out. Only 5 of you are actually vanillagers.

It is important that Agent Harris and Adriana (if converted) do not contact the wolves. They do not know who you are.

Wolves have nightchat only, including right now if desired. All talking about the game outside of the thread inappropriately is whackable.

Christopher and Agent Harris are the only two with n0 peeks.

This will be the last post before the day thread tomorrow morning.

It is night. Mother-[censored] night. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Nez477 04-29-2007 11:40 PM

I lied.

Player list:

ASPoker
Boiler
Books
DMK
Dustin
Eskimo
FCBL
FMXDA
Herbie
Iron Yuppie
Kokiri
Krupa
Lastchance
Luckay
Mark
Matrix
Neil
Nich27
Siegmund
Zurvan

Still night

Nez477 04-30-2007 10:02 AM

Tony sat in his armchair, two scoops of vanilla ice cream in his lap, with all the fixing's.

The phone rang.

"Hello."

"Tony, it's me."

A moment of silence.

"Yeah?" Soprano envisioned that his cousin would call, but hadn't thought of how he'd react.

"Listen, T," Blundetto said, with a somewhat shaky voice. "I, I know I screwed up."

"You're [censored] right you did." Tony sat up and put his sunday on the end-table. "You have ANY idea what kind of position you've put me in?"

"I know T, I know. I'm sorry."

Tony sighed as a flurry of emotions raced through his mind.

"Where are you?"

"I should probably go...."

As the phone clicked, Tony realized what he had to do.

"Mother-[censored]..."

It is day.

Zurvan 04-30-2007 10:03 AM

Neil

Iron_Yuppie 04-30-2007 10:17 AM

whack Neil

I trust Zurvan's read

kokiri 04-30-2007 10:23 AM

Listen, it's like this. Whack ASPoker.

He's been in my turbos, [censored] [censored]-[censored]ing with my win rates, and nobody messes with kokiri's win rates.

I say we take him out somewhere quiet near La Guardia and teach him to keep quiet.

dmk 04-30-2007 10:23 AM

dustin

Nicholasp27 04-30-2007 10:26 AM

yuppie