Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Brick and Mortar (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   Dallas Poker Game Robbed (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=389628)

PrimogenitoX 04-27-2007 03:10 AM

Dallas Poker Game Robbed

This is a public service announcement for all DFW players. Sxxxx's game aka was robbed tonight by two black guys wielding shotguns. I was not present at the time, however, I had just finished playing a 5/10NL game in xxxxx and was about to head over to play Sxxxx's 5/10 game when we got a phone call from one of their dealers warning us about what had just transpired.

Seeing as how it was a 5/10 game and Sxxxx's typically plays pretty big, if I had to estimate, I would say the robbery may have netted 20-25Kish from the game and 20K-25ish or more from player's wallets.

note from TT - this post was edited because it violated many B&M forum rules about underground games, please use your head - don't discuss the games openly, or name the people involved in this thread. Protect their right to security

hime 04-27-2007 10:56 AM

Re: Dallas Poker Game Robbed

[ QUOTE ]
Sxxxx's game aka was robbed tonight by two black guys wielding shotguns.

[/ QUOTE ]

racist

rafiki 04-27-2007 11:06 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

racist

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes I believe the correct term is "darkies"

Twistofsin 04-27-2007 02:11 PM

Wtf is with these replies of racist every time someone says "black"? Are they just poor attempts at humor?

hime 04-27-2007 02:32 PM

Yes. Exactly what I was doing. Ironically pointing out how mentioning someone's race these days can be construed as racist.

I started a flamewar (and got thoroughly derided as racist) on Livejournal by pointing out that I can tell the race of most people who call me on the phone at work just by their voices.

PrimogenitoX 04-27-2007 05:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

racist

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually, I was going to say noggers wielding shotguns but deemed it inappropriate...

KurtSF 04-27-2007 06:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

racist

[/ QUOTE ]

troll

*TT* 04-27-2007 06:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

racist

[/ QUOTE ]

troll

[/ QUOTE ]

locked because nobody cares what anyone elses opinions are on race in the B&M forum. Brick and Mortar games welcome every race creed and color, you guys got to realize the oly thing that matters is the color of their chips, and the green in the opponent's wallet.