Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Small Stakes (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   100 NL TPTK on wet board (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=382571)

HiBaCHi 04-19-2007 01:43 AM

100 NL TPTK on wet board

Opponent is 28/16 over 532 hands, 1ish pf af, flop af 4, turn af 4. we've never really tangled much and i don't have much history w/ him but he can be tricky.

PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $1.00 BB (6 handed) Hand History Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: 2+2 Forums)

Hero ($121.50)
Button ($92.50)
SB ($159.85)
BB ($93.30)
UTG ($101.70)
MP ($65.65)

Preflop: Hero is CO with K[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img], A[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img].
UTG calls $1, <font color="#666666">1 fold</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Hero raises to $5</font>, <font color="#666666">1 fold</font>, SB calls $4.50, <font color="#666666">1 fold</font>, UTG calls $4.

Flop: ($16) J[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img], 3[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img], K[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
SB checks, UTG checks, <font color="#CC3333">Hero bets $12</font>, SB calls $12, UTG folds.

Turn: ($40) 8[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
SB checks, <font color="#CC3333">Hero bets $30.5</font>, <font color="#CC3333">SB raises to $142.85</font>, Hero ????

Thoughts on the hand and turn decision?

BGnight 04-19-2007 04:13 AM

Re: 100 NL TPTK on wet board

Looks well played. I think I let this go. Your showing huge strength and villian probably thinks your married to hand and wants a call here. Your crushed imo.

Bukem_ 04-19-2007 04:27 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Your turn bet basically forces him to push if he wants to go with his hand.

KLJ 04-19-2007 04:33 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

elaborating on this seems like it could be interesting

HiBaCHi 04-19-2007 08:21 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

elaborating on this seems like it could be interesting

[/ QUOTE ]

actually that statement is very interesting to me b/c during this hand i figured him to be strongly biased towards having a draw and made the turn bet to almost induce a shove from draws but wasn't really sure if that was good since i didn't have that strong of a read on him.

a reasonable range i don't want to see:

JJ,33,AdQd,AdTd,Ad8d,Ad3d,KJs,QdTd,QsTs,KJo

i need .3386 to call and i am .2634 against that range. however, even though this player is capable of being tricky i thought for sure there would be a rather large bias of him calling very strong draws since there was a player behind him left to act and can't expect him to call here w/ big made hands very often. i thought he was also capable of check/shoving turn w/ basically any big draw he had on the flop.

taking out a combo of JJ and 33 and also KJo and adding in T9s as part of his big draw/bluffing range i have .4659 so it's a snap call basically

JcJs,JhJs,3c3d,3c3h,AdQd,AdTd,Ad8d,Ad3d,KJs,QdTd,Q sTs,T9s

just wanted input basically of where he probably is

i definitely agree w/ KLJ that elaborating on your statement could get interesting

Vegas_VIP 04-19-2007 08:24 AM

Baluga theorem..

"Looks well played. I think I let this go. Your showing huge strength and villian probably thinks your married to hand and wants a call here. Your crushed imo."

I agree with that I just don't think your ahead here. Sucks...

SpecT 04-19-2007 08:37 AM

uhhh... 28/16 limp/calls utg, the only thing that beats us is 33, maaaaybe KJ.. but ud expect both to be a little more aggressive on that flop seing as though its so drawy. i think its much more likely that he has a big draw here (QTs being most likely). so id snap call and feel happy about it.

Pegasus 04-19-2007 08:48 AM

[ QUOTE ]
uhhh... 28/16 limp/calls utg, the only thing that beats us is 33, maaaaybe KJ.. but ud expect both to be a little more aggressive on that flop seing as though its so drawy. i think its much more likely that he has a big draw here (QTs being most likely). so id snap call and feel happy about it.

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree...KK would reraise pre, JJ would likely do the same...88 shouldn't even still be around on turn...logically KJ should raise turn cuz it doesn't like the flush draw...i think this is a diamond draw trying to push him off.

illuminati 04-19-2007 09:02 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Looks well played. I think I let this go. Your showing huge strength and villian probably thinks your married to hand and wants a call here. Your crushed imo.

[/ QUOTE ]

Pretty much agree with this.

SpecT 04-19-2007 09:04 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Pretty much agree with this.

[/ QUOTE ]

if ur gunna say we're beat here... can u plz put him on a hand? the only hands in his range that are ahead of us here are 33/KJ, and i doubt they would of c/c on such a scary flop