Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   News, Views, and Gossip (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=31)
-   -   BetOnBet signs Kris85 (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=381854)

wardkaew 04-18-2007 09:46 AM

BetOnBet signs Kris85

[ QUOTE ]
Kristian Kjøndal - The King of Online Poker

We are very proud to announce that we have signed Kristian Kjøndal to Team BetOnBet!

The 21 year old Norwegian has been playing poker on BetOnBet for one year now, and it has been very exciting to follow his progress. Now it is time to share his success with all of our customers!

Kristian is better known as kris85 in the highstakes online poker community, and is one of the best and most promising online poker players in the world.
As part of Team BetOnBet the young Norwegian will travel all over the world playing all the major live events, and we look forward to sharing it all with you. Blogs, news updates, and much more will be available to you BetOnBet players through our poker section shortly. Stay tuned!

EPT Monte Carlo Grand Final, March 28 - April 2, 2007
Kristian's first tournament wearing the BetOnBet shirt is probably old news to some of you. EPT Monte Carlo Grand Final was the biggest and most prestigious tournament ever to be played outside the US and the €10,000 buy-in combined with 706 entrants made for a huge prize pool!

After 6 days of top notch poker Kristian cashed in €471,180 ($627,144) finishing 4th! A fantastic feat that made the 21-year-old EPT's 15th biggest total money winner. Kristian also made it to the money in EPT Baden.

From all of us in BetOnBet - Congratulations, Kristian!

Kristian's next challenge is the WPT World Championship at Bellagio, Las Vegas with a $25,000 buy-in. The tournament kicks off April 21st and the final table is played April 27th. We will keep you posted!

[/ QUOTE ]

xxThe_Lebowskixx 04-18-2007 10:38 AM

Re: BetOnBet signs Kris85

id love to know what kind of deal these guys get. why isnt durrr and abba sponsered?

olivert 04-18-2007 10:50 AM

[ QUOTE ]
id love to know what kind of deal these guys get. why isnt durrr and abba sponsered?

[/ QUOTE ]

Does aba (Brian Townsend) speak any language besides English fluently?

If aba is an American who speaks just English, he doesn't have much value right now.

The language in demand right now by the online poker business is GERMAN.

PokerStars signed Katja Thater about 9 months ago to target the German market.

Polish, Spanish, and possibly Italian are the languages waiting on deck...

xxThe_Lebowskixx 04-18-2007 10:59 AM

I speak Thai (Asian market). Hook me up.

Squareview 04-18-2007 11:00 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Does aba (Brian Townsend) speak any language besides English fluently?

If aba is an American who speaks just English, he doesn't have much value right now.

The language in demand right now by the online poker business is GERMAN.

PokerStars signed Katja Thater about 9 months ago to target the German market.

Polish, Spanish, and possibly Italian are the languages waiting on deck...

[/ QUOTE ]

are u serious. hahhahahaah

fsuplayer 04-18-2007 11:05 AM

europeans (besides scandinavians) are generally terrible at poker. i hope internet poker gets crazy amount of action there.

bigt439 04-18-2007 11:15 AM

[ QUOTE ]
europeans (besides scandinavians) are generally terrible at poker. i hope internet poker gets crazy amount of action there.

[/ QUOTE ]

i felt like i was cheating by not having a mental handicap at ept dortmund.

GiantWalleye 04-18-2007 11:50 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

i felt like i was cheating by not having a mental handicap at ept dortmund.

[/ QUOTE ]

lol [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

greg nice 04-18-2007 12:35 PM

queen kris?

kristelita?

ilikeaces86_ 04-18-2007 12:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
queen kris?

kristelita?

[/ QUOTE ]

AliKings. Man in the good ole days he was like the first person to 8 table cash games. Kristelita/AliKings was on every table on PP.