Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Internet Gambling (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   Dear FTP, (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=381629)

TheJared 04-18-2007 01:08 AM

Dear FTP,

Just sent to FTP support:

"A lot of users here (2+2) are experiencing lag and unable to play on your site. I recently purchased a new dell laptop (ie 2 weeks ago). It is brand spanking new. I did not have an issue with your prior software update, but now I am unable to use your software it freezes and immediately lags. Not only did you not send me an email warning me about problems with your site (when other users obviously have had the same problem) but there is no method for me to reimbursed the hundreds of dollars I just lost in a session I played and was forced to fold hands after putting in significant chunks of money before and after the flop.

I have started to play 50-75k hands per month and generate thousands of dollars in MGR each month playing 8 tables of 5/10 NL. Not anymore, never again.

Now if I could only cash out my bankroll from your site, but oh wait you have no withdraw methods where I could even withdraw the amount I have there in any reasonable time frame."

R.I.P.
Blackgoblin

Anyone got a lot of Stars money and want FTP? I need a little over 20k.

TheJared 04-18-2007 01:13 AM

Re: Dear FTP,

[censored] wrong forum

Suerte 04-18-2007 02:06 AM

ftp checks come in less than 7 business days fyi.

TheJared 04-18-2007 04:25 AM

[ QUOTE ]
ftp checks come in less than 7 business days fyi.

[/ QUOTE ]

Max is 1 check per week and you can't get more then 5k on each one right now. I have over 30k online this would take me 6-7 weeks realistically to get all my money out.

Roma Norgy 04-18-2007 05:38 PM

TheJared, I believe I saw a post a little while back that said they were now offering wire transfers for withdrawals 25k and up.

tagtastic 04-18-2007 06:23 PM

You can request 2 5k checks per week.

There's rumors about wire transfers for amounts >20k.

Green Devil 04-18-2007 06:48 PM

You better hurry then and start ordering those checks....

[img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Otherwise you're right, FTP has horrible software problems but is in total denial about them.

alphamale1 04-18-2007 10:09 PM

Epassporte works for me at Fulltilt.
My computer is 3 years old. Never had problems with fulltilt software.

Brewmeister B 04-18-2007 11:38 PM

I am assuming OP is running Vista since he stated it is a 2 week old computer. Is lag more of an issue with Vista than XP, etc.?

m_reed05 04-19-2007 12:03 AM

I just bought a new Dell laptop as well (about 2-3 weeks old), running Windows Vista, and haven't noticed any lag problems.