Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   big fuggin asian heads (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=380254)

oddjob 04-16-2007 06:35 PM

big fuggin asian heads

i'm a big guy, and i got a big fuggin head. and i'm korean. i just thought it was my size. then i tried on my buddy's glasses, who's also korean, and he's like 150 5'6". surprisingly they fit. he said all koreans have big noggins. his wife's family owns an eyeglass store and says they carry large sizes, cause of a lot of their clients are korean.

so i'm watching entourage, and i notice lloyd and ari standing next to each. roughly the same size, lloyd is a bit heftier, but his head is way bigger.

ok, ching chong mofos, chime in.

Golden_Rhino 04-16-2007 06:37 PM

Re: big fuggin asian heads

I'm pretty white and I have a huge head.

Patrick del Poker Grande 04-16-2007 06:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I'm pretty white and I have a huge head.

[/ QUOTE ]
I also am very white and have a very large head. From this, I conclude that Asians, and Koreans specifically, actually do not have big heads.

onthebutton 04-16-2007 06:40 PM

"ching chong mofos" = hilarious

Best laugh I've had on kind of a depressing day.

Los Feliz Slim 04-16-2007 06:43 PM

My wife's neurologist, Dr. Chow (Chinese?), has the biggest head I've ever seen.

I am white and have a large head, but I bet you could get two of my heads in one of Dr. Chow's hats.

WalkUpCondo 04-16-2007 06:44 PM

No matter how hard it is for you guys to see, include an option for whites next time.

suzzer99 04-16-2007 06:50 PM

Remember where you're asking this. Computer programmers tend to have big heads. I wouldn't be surprised if poker players are in the same boat. Oh yeah, I'm white with a huge head. Most hats either don't fit me, or the largest possible size is headache-tight.

MicroBob 04-16-2007 06:58 PM

I'm 5'6" and my hat-size is 7 3/4" which is pretty big although not entirely huge.
I know 6'2" guys who are 7 3/8".

I don't know many asians. But the 3 I'm immediately thinking of do not have very large heads that I've noticed.

kerowo 04-16-2007 07:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I'm 5'6" and my hat-size is 7 3/4" which is pretty big although not entirely huge.

[/ QUOTE ]

pshaw! Call me when you are wearing big boy hats. 6' 7 5/8", when I wear a hat it is like a thimble on a thumb. A really big thumb.

edited to add
Stupid fractions. Nevermind.

Blarg 04-16-2007 07:03 PM

People seem to have pretty much the same size head to me, whether short or tall. That head can look really big on a short person and really small on a real tall person.

Asians tend to be short. I've known many short Latinos and white women, also, who look like they have huge heads. But they've just got a regular size head on a way smaller body. Narrow shoulders really make it stand out, so that big ole generally head is more noticeable on women and Asians. Wouldn't even notice it on a tall guy really.