Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   About the Forums (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=57)
-   -   Can i solicit someone to draw a picture for me? (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=379284)

RiverFenix 04-15-2007 03:36 PM

Can i solicit someone to draw a picture for me?

I need someone to make an image for me in photohop.I figured Id rather find an pay a 2p2er than go through someone I found on google. Can I ask for someone on OOT - is another forum better? I will pay the person so I'm not sure if this causes any problems. Let me know please.

pvn 04-15-2007 03:39 PM

Re: Can i solicit someone to draw a picture for me?

details plz.

RiverFenix 04-15-2007 03:43 PM

?
One is a logo/trademark ive already sketched and need someone to make look more professional
Another possible one would be somewhat of an expansion of the logo idea that would be a little more difficult and I may go to a professional for as it may take several revisions.

pvn 04-15-2007 03:50 PM

Oh, I was hoping for something like "photoshop phil hellmuth's head on a donkey" or something. Go get a professional.

DannyOcean_ 04-15-2007 04:58 PM

I WILL MSPAINT ANYTHING FOR $$$$$.

I have a pic in the BBV hall of fame pics, is my qualifications. Stick figures and avatars are my specialty.

RiverFenix 04-15-2007 07:28 PM

So can I solicit or no?

Mike Haven 04-15-2007 07:33 PM

No.

I don't see any problem with your asking for someone to help you out, but you can't offer them money in your post.

StevieG 04-16-2007 11:37 AM

[ QUOTE ]
No.

I don't see any problem with your asking for someone to help you out, but you can't offer them money in your post.

[/ QUOTE ]

Mike,

Why not? There are offers all the time to help out with X and get $ in PayPal, FTP transfer, etc. Are these offers also verboten?

RedJoker 04-16-2007 03:45 PM

Post this in BBV4L and somebody can probably help you out, pm Gildwulf first just to be on the safe side.

I don't have Photoshop but I have MSPaint skillz.

See

Mike Haven 04-16-2007 09:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
No.

[/ QUOTE ]

Mike,

Why not? There are offers all the time to help out with X and get $ in PayPal, FTP transfer, etc. Are these offers also verboten?

[/ QUOTE ]

IMO, yes, they are. Whether or not the odd one flies under the radar is another matter.