Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Internet Gambling (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   Everest down? (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=378446)

themandude 04-14-2007 12:38 PM

Everest down?

Everest Poker has been down for almost 3 days for me. I am wondering if you guys are experiencing the same thing?

What is going on, I have received no emails about updates or anything...

G

teddyFBI 04-14-2007 01:52 PM

Re: Everest down?

also been down for me for around 36 hrs...

no updates for me either.
i'm not too worried though -- they've had outages of 24 hrs before and been back up soon.

teddyFBI 04-14-2007 09:57 PM

bump - i know everest isn't the biggest of rooms (esp b/c of no US players), but surprised this has only been mentioned by 1 person. now going on 3-4 days of being down w/o any word from them.

The_Scout 04-14-2007 10:19 PM

Everest has been working fine here the whole time. Traffic is down a bit, though, so maybe you're not the only ones. Have you tried reinstalling?

teddyFBI 04-14-2007 10:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Everest has been working fine here the whole time. Traffic is down a bit, though, so maybe you're not the only ones. Have you tried reinstalling?

[/ QUOTE ]

where r u located?
i'm in canada.

OP: are you getting this error:
NETWORK ERROR HAS OCCURED. PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU ARE CONNECTED TO THE INTERNET AND CLICK OK TO RECONNECT.

I get the Everest splash screen but it just hangs for around 2 minutes then i get that error msg.

(i'm connected to the internet; all other poker sites are fine)

[b]Edit: I just installed everest on my 2nd computer and am able to connect and play just fine. So something tells me that a restart or software-reinstall on my other machine is going to fix things (i can't now b/c PT is doing a big import). But OP, try restarting or re9installing the Everest software. Prob just a minor tech glitch

Bobo Fett 04-14-2007 10:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

where r u located?
i'm in canada.

[/ QUOTE ]

Teddy, I just fired it up and it works fine for me here in the Great White North.

The_Scout 04-14-2007 10:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]
where r u located?

[/ QUOTE ]
In a secret bunker in an undisclosed location within the U.S.

[ QUOTE ]
OP: are you getting this error:
NETWORK ERROR HAS OCCURED. PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU ARE CONNECTED TO THE INTERNET AND CLICK OK TO RECONNECT.

I get the Everest splash screen but it just hangs for around 2 minutes then i get that error msg.

(i'm connected to the internet; all other poker sites are fine)

[/ QUOTE ]
I've seen this error too, quite a few times. Clicking OK always solves the problem though.

themandude 04-15-2007 02:43 AM

Thanks for all the informational posts boys.

I just uninstalled everest from my computer, downloaded a fresh copy, and reinstalled. Now it's working fine [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]