Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   What is the name of your.... (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=378115)

CourtJester 04-13-2007 10:19 PM

What is the name of your....

I'm eating diner with my gf, bro, cousin(guy) and my gf's cousin(girl). Some how we get into this discussion and i say, yeah, I and my gf named my penis Charlie. My gf's cousin cant believe that we named it and is even more in awe that its has the name of a guy. I thought this was the norm but since about 99%+ of OOT is male, I had to come here to get a definitive answer to this.

4thstreetpete 04-13-2007 10:56 PM

Re: What is the name of your....

Our name for it was Mr Happy but this was when we were 16 though.

DonkeyKongSr 04-13-2007 11:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I'm eating diner with my gf, bro, cousin(guy) and my gf's cousin(girl). Some how we get into this discussion and i say, yeah, I and my gf named my penis Charlie. My gf's cousin cant believe that we named it and is even more in awe that its has the name of a guy. I thought this was the norm but since about 99%+ of OOT is male, I had to come here to get a definitive answer to this.

[/ QUOTE ]

This thread, plus the results of this poll leads me to believe that star was earned and I have no idea what you did to get it.

kylephilly 04-13-2007 11:35 PM

In a previous relationship my penis was referred to as jack johnson

edfurlong 04-13-2007 11:41 PM

Wilbur Pennywrinkle the Third.

Hoi Polloi 04-13-2007 11:59 PM

Balzac.

blackize 04-14-2007 12:16 AM

Most people don't name their schlong. The people who do use male names. Think about it, would you really want to give the symbol of a male a female name?

Also a funny story on this topic.

Growing up my brother was a bit of a hellraiser. Always picking fights, started using profanity very young, pyromaniac, and a bit of a voyeur. He used to moon and show his privates to just about anyone he could catch looking, especially my friends. He called his penis "Little Richard". Him being like 8 at the time the member fit the name. He'd whip it out and sing like Little Richard any chance he got. It was as funny as it was disgusting.

About 8 years later we were talking about his exploits and it came up. I laughed and said something like "Hah remember when you used to call your junk Little Richard?" He laughed and replied "Yeah but he's been promoted to just plain Richard now."

Golden_Rhino 04-14-2007 12:16 AM

Dr. Zayus

Autocratic 04-14-2007 12:17 AM

Even though I don't really have a name, when people ask I usually say Corporal Slam.

BigSoonerFan 04-14-2007 10:49 AM

I'm married, so I can't remember the name we had for it when we were dating....