Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   News, Views, and Gossip (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=31)
-   -   Grimmstar finally cracking up (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=376707)

RAYRAYRAY 04-12-2007 07:53 AM

Grimmstar finally cracking up

After Luigi left, Grimm sitting at every high stakes table alone with full buyins amounting a total of 360k.

BTW Grimm what will happen to that money if tomorrow great american government arrests FTP owners to make a good example.

steel108 04-12-2007 01:23 PM

Re: Grimmstar finally cracking up

stfu OP

ed8383 04-12-2007 02:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]
stfu OP

[/ QUOTE ]
that is correct

LBK 04-12-2007 02:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
stfu OP

[/ QUOTE ]
that is correct

[/ QUOTE ]

Way to add to the thread butt cheese.

GiantWalleye 04-12-2007 02:09 PM

Has there been any recent reports of Grimmstar playing? All I ever read about it is him sitting on the big tables and not playing. [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

EC10 04-12-2007 02:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Has there been any recent reports of Grimmstar playing? All I ever read about it is him sitting on the big tables and not playing. [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
he was playing 60k HU with full stacks earlier against someone. i only saw a few hands but they were definitely playing. shamazaou or something.

jah7_fsu1 04-12-2007 02:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Way to add to the thread butt cheese.

[/ QUOTE ]

LMFAO butt cheese? What is this 4th grade?

Yeah, way to add to the thread...booger nose!

kylephilly 04-12-2007 02:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]

BTW Grimm what will happen to that money if tomorrow great american government arrests FTP owners to make a good example.

[/ QUOTE ]

Seriously grimm. Get that money in a laptop case and store it in a hotel room at the Bellagio. My friend Kylesito will be waiting for you in room 2020. Take a nap, rest a while. He will watch your funds.

HIV 04-12-2007 03:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Seriously grimm. Get that money in a laptop case and store it in a hotel room at the Bellagio. My friend Kylesito will be waiting for you in room 2020. Take a nap, rest a while. He will watch your funds.

[/ QUOTE ]

seriously, i dont see the point of these jokes, i mean if it were funny AT ALL it would be cool, but the same [censored] over and over is STUPID and not funny.

durrrrrr hey grim lol why dont u agree to flip then back out LOL LOLOLLOLOO durrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

kylephilly 04-12-2007 03:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]

seriously, i dont see the point of these jokes, i mean if it were funny AT ALL it would be cool, but the same [censored] over and over is STUPID and not funny.

durrrrrr hey grim lol why dont u agree to flip then back out LOL LOLOLLOLOO durrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

[/ QUOTE ]

Seriously guys... jokes aren't funny.