Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Medium Stakes (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=58)
-   -   I got banned from a bowling alley (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=376704)

billyjex 04-12-2007 07:42 AM

I got banned from a bowling alley

Just kidding, I didn't. But some kid who had qualms with preflop here just did.

Anyways..

Villian is like 36/16, only over 60 some odd datamined hands that he played before I sat down. Haven't really noticed anything special and in my 2 or so orbits I've played fairly snug (lol nit 4 life), maybe stealing the blinds once or twice.

SB is unknown. I've datamined these games quite a bit this past week and he doesn't show up; maybe that means he's not good. It probably means nothing concrete so just consider him unknown.

Villian instapotted both flop and turn.

Full Tilt Poker - No Limit Hold'em Cash Game - $2/$4 Blinds - 6 Players - (LegoPoker HH Converter)

<font color="black">SB: $396</font>
<font color="black">Hero (BB): $394</font>
UTG: $538.60
<font color="black">MP: $582.40</font>
CO: $77.50
BTN: $615.40

<font color="black">Preflop:</font> Hero is dealt 4[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] A[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] (6 Players)
UTG folds, <font color="red">MP raises to $14</font>, 2 folds, SB calls $12, Hero calls $10

<font color="black">Flop:</font> ($42) 7[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] A[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] K[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] (3 Players)
SB checks, Hero checks, <font color="red">MP bets $42</font>, SB folds, Hero calls $42

<font color="black">Turn:</font> ($126) K[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] (2 Players)
Hero checks, <font color="red">MP bets $126</font>, <font color="red">Hero raises all-in to $338</font>

1) Do you call here preflop with any suited ace?

2) If no to above, at what point A X=? do you call?

3) Sexy turn?

J. Sawyer 04-12-2007 07:49 AM

Re: I got banned from a bowling alley

preflop and turn are UGLY

Phresh 04-12-2007 07:52 AM

I said it's not standard and I'd probably fold or squeeze. I said the turn shove was fine, but I didn't notice the guy bet full pot. I'd honestly fold pre because you have to fold that flop. You barely have FE here, if ever, and after looking at the hand, you suck.

This is why calling sucks preflop btw. Cause you suck. HEHEHE!

teh_mewse 04-12-2007 08:34 AM

1. I do, yes but i have discipline to fold if not proper flop and to not chase
2. /
3. Yes. But not to that bet.

benlj21 04-12-2007 08:36 AM

I would call preflop. I think turn should be a fold but your hand is soooo preeeetttyyy

what do you think he would raise/pot/pot/fold?

ahnuld 04-12-2007 08:56 AM

Is he capable of folding AQ here?

EmpireMaker2 04-12-2007 09:23 AM

Calling preflop is borderline bad.......And uur behind here on every turn

True 04-12-2007 09:31 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Calling preflop is borderline bad.......And uur behind here on every turn

[/ QUOTE ]

aren't you a nit though?

Turn is easy fold, pf is easy call.

Phresh 04-12-2007 09:44 AM

Why is that an easy call? I doubt opponents CB enough on A high boards without a better Ace (or a hand that can catch up frequently) to make the call +EV. I also don't think we flop flush draws enough to continue. I'd rather just RR or fold pre.

True 04-12-2007 09:58 AM

36/16 types don't fold to re-raises much pre. I think rring would be sick bad unless you have a read that opp folds flops a lot and never plays back.