Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Small Stakes (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   ** VIDEO: 4 tabling party $100 nl (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=376606)

Tickner 04-12-2007 02:42 AM

** VIDEO: 4 tabling party $100 nl

Made a video, im kinda tired and I just finished this an hr ago. Let me know how much of a donk I am. Thx.

http://legopoker.com/video/nl100.html

Yes, I am AnnoyingBet [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] Plz start the berating now.

MasterLJ 04-12-2007 02:46 AM

Re: ** VIDEO: 4 tabling party $100 nl

Watching now. Just a suggestion... just run the 4 tables you are showcasing if you want to do any quality commentary. I'm listening to a 30+ second lull in narration right now.

Tickner 04-12-2007 02:50 AM

ok, yeah, next vid i will focus only on the 4. i think i do a decent job considering its only half the tables im playing though. starts a lil slow.

also if i do another ill try to make the vid quality a little better.

also, those sounds you hear during the vid in the background (and eventually some screaching sounds) are my pet rats, that are right above the comp. LOL.

SpecT 04-12-2007 04:31 AM

i knew u were annoyingbet ages ago. a month ago u were like my nemesis at the table... but im kinda over it now. good to see you up at 1/2.

watching now

kabouter 04-12-2007 05:10 AM

The sound isn't really working for me [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]. I did like your pahud layout though, so I'm kind of using it too now.

gir 04-12-2007 05:14 AM

[ QUOTE ]
The sound isn't really working for me [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]. I did like your pahud layout though, so I'm kind of using it too now.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, I think I might actually buy it now. I see the advantages over Gametime.

frankpark9 04-12-2007 05:22 AM

haha your annoyingbet... i hate you... u reraise me preflop everytime u have position on me

kabouter 04-12-2007 05:24 AM

Ah the reason why I don't play at the fish infested everest poker is because of pahud. I used to have lots of stats displayed everywhere, but I always end up left clicking on the name because I forgot what the stats are for. But now I found out you can also add a name in front of the stats, nice! Might as well get the betpot script working too then, just to complete the cruise control [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img].

beachbum 04-12-2007 06:06 AM

Ok some questions/comments:

K[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] Q[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img], 12:42, Bottom Right - flop was 9T8r, but with one [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]. Villain bet $7 into a $10 pot, you folded. You were fairly deep. You had a gutshot, bdfd, 2 overs, and position. Why the fold?

A[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 3[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img], 12:44, Upper Left - You had this hand on the button behind one limper. My raise/call/fold percentages in this spot are usually 10/90/0.

3[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 4[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img], 12:57, Upper Left - You mentioned something about not raising here in order to tighten up a bit. Again my raise/call/fold percentages in this spot are usually 5/75/20, leaning more toward a fold the more likely the blinds are to raise.

T[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] T[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img], 12:57, Upper Right - You checked behind a readless villian on a Q45, 2-[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] flop. I typically bet here.

In general, you raised a limper w/ low/medium pocket pairs couple times from the blind. I typically just check to see a flop, which might be a leak. Are you more inclined to raise them if the limper has a high Fold to Cont. Bet?

Oh, and I noticed you had your "Flop a Set" box checked. Nice work. Good God.

SpecT 04-12-2007 06:35 AM

[ QUOTE ]
haha your annoyingbet... i hate you... u reraise me preflop everytime u have position on me

[/ QUOTE ]

agreed. ur nitty, but always try and pick on the regs, wierd.