Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   BBV4Life (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=64)
-   -   lol promaments (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=375441)

The.Accountant 04-10-2007 07:19 PM

lol promaments

Assuming you want to ask a girl in one of your classes to the prom who you've spoken to irregularly throughout the year, but did once say your shoes were "cute," is

Asking a mutual friend if she has a date and if she thinks this girl would go with me and risk looking like a bitch(>, <, ~) to

Just asking her yourself despite the fact that she has a boyfriend for all you know and that it would be awkward to do it in front of people in class and I could avoid possible disaster by first going through her friend?

I know the latter is my only choice, but the former is looking more and more attractive as I reread this post.

Also, some additional motivation to not end up asking no one would be appreciated as well.

discuss

MasterLJ 04-10-2007 07:24 PM

Re: lol promaments

Just ask her. Don't do it publicly.

TinderWall 04-10-2007 07:28 PM

I'm going to be serious here. Just ask her and if she says no, who cares? You're going to get rejected many times in your life, mise well get used to it. And maybe she'll say yes. Just be confident, etc.

LimitGod 04-10-2007 07:33 PM

Rejection sucks man. Don't ask her. It would hurt too much if she said no. Just don't even bother. Who cares if you have to go to prom alone man, you're saving yourself a lot of heartbreak.

Mazda6 04-10-2007 07:37 PM

Würde mich mal interessieren wieviele deutschsprachige User hier unterwegs sind. Würde mich also freuen, wenn sich der ein oder andere hier melden könnte, dann kann man mal sehen, welche Dimensionen das hier unter Umständen erreichen könnte.....

whoisthedrizzle 04-10-2007 07:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Würde mich mal interessieren wieviele deutschsprachige User hier unterwegs sind. Würde mich also freuen, wenn sich der ein oder andere hier melden könnte, dann kann man mal sehen, welche Dimensionen das hier unter Umständen erreichen könnte.....

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree

Curtrosity 04-10-2007 07:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

qft

Mazda6 04-10-2007 07:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

what i mean to say is that your being pathetic CUZ , just ask that hoe. You got this come on. [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

ericishungry 04-10-2007 07:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Asking a mutual friend if she has a date and if she thinks this girl would go with me and risk looking like a bitch(>, <, ~)

[/ QUOTE ]

def don't do this. getting a third party involved is never a good idea IMO. too many things can get screwed up. just go for it and have confidence in yourself. if it doesn't work, oh well, you'll have plenty of other chances. gotta suck it up and take a risk. gl!

casey_brick 04-10-2007 08:01 PM

OP didn't you make this same post like a month ago? Dude just ask this chick out. If she says no I'm gonna guess there are like another 100 or so girls your age you can ask.