Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Internet Gambling (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   Is Depositing without Fees Possible (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=369743)

cltrich 04-01-2007 09:08 PM

Is Depositing without Fees Possible

Now that neteller is no longer an option is there any way to make a deposit (preferably to Absolute) without having to pay a fee? For example is there a credit cards that doesn't charge cash advance fees or bank with a debit card I can use(or any other way)? I also hope to be able to time it so I can do it the days they give out a reload bonus. Any suggestions? Thanks.

Roma Norgy 04-01-2007 10:05 PM

Re: Is Depositing without Fees Possible

Find a smallish local bank >> get a debit card >> deposit

Bank may have some convenience fees for the debit card, but it's as close to free as I've seen.

Oh yea, withdraw via check.

cwar 04-01-2007 10:16 PM

Can anyone verify this?

CharlieDontSurf 04-01-2007 10:27 PM

is it true wells fargo works using the debit card?

ekdikeo 04-01-2007 10:31 PM

i setup epassporte for my absolute deposit, it ended up costing me $10 to setup, as it was $5 to get my prepaid mastercard, and then $5 to setup the epp. I thought that was pretty good, considering that there's not a bank on earth that'll take my money [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

neverforgetlol 04-01-2007 10:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Well I hope it does.

edit: couldn't deposit to UB using mine..

neverforgetlol 04-01-2007 10:55 PM

just got debit card to work

gahh it let me register the card (it did the micro deposit into my checking), but it won't let me put anything on it!

neverforgetlol 04-01-2007 11:09 PM

just called wells fargo, they have add-funds flagged so that's that. hope they don't have epass flagged also.

kirbrand 04-01-2007 11:35 PM

Wells Fargo works on pstars, not sure about AP. Basically what I did was tried to make a deposit, then call the number on the back of the card, they'll transfer you to the fraud department, then they lift the ban or whatever they have on it to prevent you from depositing. Haven't tried other sites yet but if any has experience trying wells fargo with other sites let me know.

RikaKazak 04-02-2007 01:38 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I've used my wells fargo debit cards (which is free, and I have 100% free checking) on both cake poker and UB...both worked flawlessly