Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Internet Gambling (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   Post here if you've never had a problem with UB (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=369013)

Broke Rounder 03-31-2007 10:23 PM

Post here if you\'ve never had a problem with UB

Seriously, I have never had a problem with UB. Deposits, cashouts, or customer support. I have been playing there since 2001 FWIW. Normally, people don't post about positive experiences, only negative ones. Please post if you have never had a problem playing on UB. Thanks

Stew 03-31-2007 10:44 PM

Re: Post here if you\'ve never had a problem with UB

[ QUOTE ]
Seriously, I have never had a problem with UB. Deposits, cashouts, or customer support. I have been playing there since 2001 FWIW. Normally, people don't post about positive experiences, only negative ones. Please post if you have never had a problem playing on UB. Thanks

[/ QUOTE ]

Personally, I've never had a problem with UB that didn't get resolved within 48 hours. the problems I have had were small things like bonus money not getting credited, tourney monies not being refunded when cancelled, etc.

So, no problems. Additionally, UB was the first ever site I played on and have played there consistently since 2003.

With that said, i am very leery to have a signifigant amount of money on there right now with the things that are going on.

_TKO_ 03-31-2007 11:58 PM

I have never had a problem with UB, nor have I ever played there.

PokerBob 04-01-2007 12:24 AM

i played there for a little bit. murdered the games. left because i cannot stand that software.

greenage 04-01-2007 01:18 AM

UB was the first site I ever played on. They have had their issues but it is a site I like to play on.

Their games may be a little sparse, but they are good. Customer support is not award winning, but they do eventually resolve issues.

greenage

Hannibal 04-01-2007 01:22 AM

[ QUOTE ]
UB was the first site I ever played on. They have had their issues but it is a site I like to play on.

[/ QUOTE ]

Same here....

tautomer 04-01-2007 01:39 AM

Only problem I've had is with the stupid hand history windows closing and I have to go through my sessions in PT and then request the missing hands by email. As far as money goes, no problem, everything is fast.

kyleb 04-01-2007 01:59 AM

Played Triple Draw there when it was the only place in town that had it, killed all the fish, then left. That's about it. No interactions with CS or anything, but it went smoothly enough.

Oh, I forgot, I final tabled a few WSOP satellites there. Field was soft.

MikeyPatriot 04-01-2007 02:49 AM

Played there for 3 months regularly, haven't had a problem.

jonyy6788 04-01-2007 02:52 AM

Played there since Nov....no problems