Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   BBV4Life (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=64)
-   -   beat: ex gf called me today (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=366305)

whiffer1983 03-28-2007 01:53 PM

beat: ex gf called me today

when out with the crazy girl about 2 years ago. everything was crazy and i was too nice and stupid to get rid of her and ended up getting in alot of trouble and doing retarded things because of her influence. After two years of never seeing or speaking to her, i turn on my phone on my own day off from school today, and a i get a voicemail from this bitch, like "i'm so sorry for what happened, i want to give u my deepest apologies for everything that occured, hopefully u call me back so we can talk, if not i apologize." obv not the whole message but that was the important part. we went out for just under a year, i forget the exact time. . o also, we were in highschool at the time(i'm a senior now, dated end of fresh most of soph,) and at the conclusion of our relationship ( she was failing every class and was barely there so it might have happened any way) she pretty much just disappeared and never returned, which was so awesome anyway.
so bbv4life, give me an appropiate line of response
I had a few choices in mind for response but i'm sure there are better out there.
1. don't respond, its best to just avoid it
2. call and have a nice chat and be done with it
3. call and arrange a meeting and stab her upon meeting
4. call and arrange a meeting where a sniper takes her out upon meeting
5. call and arrange a meeting, beat her senseless and plant mass amount of drugs on her unconscious body, leave a fake id with the name Osama Bin laden on her and call cops and jet with the quickness,
lol

4_2_it 03-28-2007 02:00 PM

Re: beat: ex gf called me today

Delete the message and never think about her again is the correct answer. Of course, since you actually thought to post it here you still want to bang her.

Perplexity 03-28-2007 02:02 PM

how can SIIHP not be one of your options?

bmwguy525 03-28-2007 02:22 PM

This happened with me recently and I handled my ex for the past 2 weeks, went out to dinner, hung out, etc. Two days ago she started being crazy/depressive again and I finally had enough. Don't start it again, TRUST ME

punkass 03-28-2007 02:29 PM

"once a cheater, always a cheater" may be debated, but "once crazy, always crazy" is law.

whiffer1983 03-28-2007 02:34 PM

nah no intention of banging her, rather have sex with a 90 yr old substitute teacher and video tape it for my whole school and my parents to see it than do ex gf.

NozeCandy 03-28-2007 02:48 PM

Can we get a grammar converter for the OP?

ipot 03-28-2007 02:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]
nah no intention of banging her, rather have sex with a 90 yr old substitute teacher and video tape it for my whole school and my parents to see it than do ex gf.

[/ QUOTE ]

then why make thread?

pr1me 03-28-2007 03:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

wtf.

then ignore the crazy [censored] LDO

Autocratic 03-28-2007 03:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

So to sum this up, you've made an incredibly useless thread.