Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   About the Forums (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=57)
-   -   Evenkeal in BBV (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=365292)

TheWorstPlayer 03-27-2007 11:23 AM

Evenkeal in BBV

This is completely ridiculous. The dude came on 2+2, and BBV specifically, in order to make a spectacle of himself. He has made the most outrageous 'LOOK AT ME' busto posts as well as other life-story dramaqueen antics. For a mod to now say that posting (and presumably even linking to already posted) pics and stories, all of which were posted by him or adapted from posts he made, is completely ridiculous. If Evenkeal wants to stop being made fun of, he should make a post that says "Please stop making fun of me, I don't like it." Obviously that won't work and will only throw fuel on the fire, but so would going to tell daddy if there were no enforceability of the 'no making fun' rule, as there shouldn't be.

Being banned for linking to a post or copying a post which was already made is clearly retarded, and that is the implication of what would happen if people do not listen to Gild's warning. Sure, everyone has some ownership over their image and if someone just took a photo of him and posted it, I would certainly understand asking a mod to remove the post. But once you post your own image, forget it buddy.

Gildwulf 03-27-2007 11:26 AM

Re: Evenkeal in BBV

[ QUOTE ]
If Evenkeal wants to stop being made fun of, he should make a post that says "Please stop making fun of me, I don't like it."

[/ QUOTE ]

link

Mat Sklansky 03-27-2007 11:26 AM

Easy solution.

Evenkeal is now banned for causing me grief. permanantly.

I really don't want to hear his name again.

and i certainly don't want to see his picture.

TheWorstPlayer 03-27-2007 11:29 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
If Evenkeal wants to stop being made fun of, he should make a post that says "Please stop making fun of me, I don't like it."

[/ QUOTE ]

link

[/ QUOTE ]
OK, I didn't see that thread, obviously. However, I agree with your initial stance in that thread. If EK mistakenly posted personal information then go and delete it.

TheWorstPlayer 03-27-2007 11:31 AM

Also, FWIW, now that I've seen that thread I agree with everything said in it. You should have linked it in your announcement. And if you did, but I didn't notice, then I'm an idiot.

Thanks, Mat. But can you convince a different dude to make an ass of himself, please? EK was pretty entertaining. Especially the MOD RUN Photoshop threads.

Gildwulf 03-27-2007 11:32 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Also, FWIW, now that I've seen that thread I agree with everything said in it. You should have linked it in your announcement. And if you did, but I didn't notice, then I'm an idiot.

Thanks, Mat. But can you convince a different dude to make an ass of himself, please? EK was pretty entertaining. Especially the MOD RUN Photoshop threads.

[/ QUOTE ]

I did link, hehe:)

Mat Sklansky 03-27-2007 11:33 AM

dig up pictures of me and photoshop them while you're waiting.

I think Dynasty has a few.

TheWorstPlayer 03-27-2007 11:35 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I did link, hehe:)

[/ QUOTE ]
Well, we've discovered nothing new here. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

And Mat, I figured since the Dan Bright adventures, that photoshopping pics of members of your family was off limits. But if not, maybe I can throw your face from Dynasty's pics onto your dad's body... Is Brandi taboo? Maybe she can take Tuff Fish's daughter's place...

[Phill] 03-27-2007 11:36 AM

[ QUOTE ]
dig up pictures of me and photoshop them while you're waiting.

I think Dynasty has a few.

[/ QUOTE ]

I always wondered what you looked like.

I think you have a beard, and enjoy fine ales, but at the same time wear a sharp suit and shades and drive a Mustang.

Close?

Nick B. 03-27-2007 11:38 AM

http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f236/tepop/mat.gif