Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Software (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   Sixth Sense Custom Rules Help (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=362258)

lucky_mf 03-23-2007 10:52 AM

Sixth Sense Custom Rules Help

I'm new to using SixthSense and having some difficult with the custom scoring rules. Basically, I want to have one rule that gives one point for VP$IP in pot greater than 40 (with no other points assigned other than buddy list points). If someone can post a screen shot of how to do this I would really appreciate it. I'm seemingly entering the right information into the right fields, but I'm ending up with non-discrete scores, scores for some players that are too high (like above 1), and negative scores for other players. I have the "Use Custom Scores" box checked so I don't understand this.

Also - I would have more faith in the default scoring rules if I knew what they were. There are different types of bad (exploitable) players and I would like to know which ones the auto scoring rules indentify. Does anyone have any information on how the default scores are computed?

Thanks.

Lucky

SixthSense 03-23-2007 02:44 PM

Re: Sixth Sense Custom Rules Help

[ QUOTE ]
I'm new to using SixthSense and having some difficult with the custom scoring rules. Basically, I want to have one rule that gives one point for VP$IP in pot greater than 40 (with no other points assigned other than buddy list points). If someone can post a screen shot of how to do this I would really appreciate it. I'm seemingly entering the right information into the right fields, but I'm ending up with non-discrete scores, scores for some players that are too high (like above 1), and negative scores for other players. I have the "Use Custom Scores" box checked so I don't understand this.

Also - I would have more faith in the default scoring rules if I knew what they were. There are different types of bad (exploitable) players and I would like to know which ones the auto scoring rules indentify. Does anyone have any information on how the default scores are computed?

Thanks.

Lucky

[/ QUOTE ]

BTW, did you turn on the "User" column in your table list? You do that by right clicking and choose "Select Fields". The User column displays the custom user score.

lucky_mf 03-23-2007 03:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]
BTW, did you turn on the "User" column in your table list? You do that by right clicking and choose "Select Fields". The User column displays the custom user score.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thank you very much for clearing this up. I expected my custom scores to show up in the fish column. How are the default fish scores created (i.e. what is the formula)?

Lucky

SixthSense 03-23-2007 07:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Thank you very much for clearing this up. I expected my custom scores to show up in the fish column. How are the default fish scores created (i.e. what is the formula)?

Lucky

[/ QUOTE ]

The default scoring used for fish score is proprietary, so we don't publish that.