Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Internet Gambling (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   How long until partypoker once again passes pokerstars (for good) (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=358597)

FatalError 03-19-2007 05:38 AM

How long until partypoker once again passes pokerstars (for good)

As of right now partypoker is running at about 80% of pokerstars (peak #'s) after growing relatively fast over the last 3-4 months. It seems to be that partypoker is growing much faster oversee's while stars continues to focus on the much less crowded US market.

It seems like somewhere around the end of the summer partypoker stands to grow to it's pre UIGEA numbers and return to #1. Assuming other EU countries don't stop online poker that is.

wade17 03-19-2007 05:53 AM

Re: How long until partypoker once again passes pokerstars (for good)

long live the dikshit

Makin_Money_24/7 03-19-2007 06:27 AM

buy stock

NoMeansYes_ 03-19-2007 08:17 AM

[ QUOTE ]
buy stock

[/ QUOTE ]

for real

kassdog 03-19-2007 10:31 AM

I don't think stars is focusing to hard on U.S. at least not more than usuall. However they do seem to try to be focusing on german and dutch players more than usual.

pokerchap 03-19-2007 10:56 AM

why do you care?

HSB 03-19-2007 11:02 AM

Never.

BigF 03-19-2007 12:15 PM

Pretty soon. I'd love to see the end of the world for the "ZOMG Stars is so awesome" crowd.

xmbs 03-19-2007 12:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Pretty soon. I'd love to see the end of the world for the "ZOMG Stars is so awesome" crowd.

[/ QUOTE ]

(This is so pointless...... but still) because Party is just so fantastic isn't it with it's wonderful user friendly software and responsive genuinely helpful support - no other site I'd more like to see dominate the poker landscape from here to eternity.

Honestly though if Party in its current incarnation (and just about all its previous ones too for that matter) were the only site online, I'd give up online poker.

HSB 03-19-2007 12:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Party can be ten times bigger than Stars and Party is still going to have craptacular software and craptacular customer service.