Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=56)
-   -   beat: this guy's profile on pocketfives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=356228)

MrTimCaum 03-15-2007 09:27 PM

beat: this guy\'s profile on pocketfives

http://www.pocketfives.com/1BCDE03F-...BBC4B45E4.aspx

there's really nothing to say. i think the bold section is the highlight, but there are so many great parts to choose from

[ QUOTE ]

been playing poker 3 years now since legal, and still striving to become one of the internet elite, still have not got lucky enough to make a big cash to influence my life any differently [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] . see you at the tables .

best runs, 2 satelites in one week on stars for nightly hundred grand 162.00 + sunday millions 215.00 in which i re-invested that money. I wish i had have taken the 162.00T$ and re-invested that money after finishing roughly 400th/800 in a nightly 100 grand tourney, which left me dissapointed because i was bad beat 2x and left severly short stacked and could not make a comeback so i was not able to cash, the only thing i was happy about was finishing higher than some famed star players on pokerstars and finishing reasonably much higher than some obvious consistant favourites.

so i will do anything to better my game and hope to one day pull off some big wins, I still would never take this to be a way of living but for me it is simply a hobby and if i make money to make a living we'll see when the time comes i guess ..

another recent good win was at a college tourney of 72 players 2.00 buy in and i won first place after 3 hours of play took down 100.00 gift certificate for Wal Mart to go shopping with .. I will be then playing at the college university national championships i believe this comming summer and hope to make a name for myself there as well .

other tourney winning final hands include J8 suited of clubs, KQ diamonds suited, party poker game i won with AK offsuit i believe .

[/ QUOTE ]

Sk00l4m3nts 03-15-2007 09:29 PM

Re: beat: this guy\'s profile on pocketfives

biggest beat is that shaundeeb is one of his fav players.

ASPoker8 03-15-2007 09:31 PM

lol the average pocket5 player is so bad

this is standard

illuminati 03-15-2007 09:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]

this is standard

[/ QUOTE ]

Minus the pros, combined p5s bankroll <1k.

TheWacoKidd 03-15-2007 09:33 PM

this guy is a total clown shoe

lolol at wal-mart gift certficate!

MrTimCaum 03-15-2007 09:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]

this is standard

[/ QUOTE ]

lets not kid ourselves here, the avg 2+2er is pretty bad as well

[Phill] 03-15-2007 09:38 PM

Possibly the worst sentence ever constructed (i use the term loosely):

"I wish i had have taken the 162.00T$ and re-invested that money after finishing roughly 400th/800 in a nightly 100 grand tourney, which left me dissapointed because i was bad beat 2x and left severly short stacked and could not make a comeback so i was not able to cash, the only thing i was happy about was finishing higher than some famed star players on pokerstars and finishing reasonably much higher than some obvious consistant favourites."

Anyone want to hazard a guess what "reasonably much higher" actually means?

I mean, is he actually trying to imply he is better because in one tourney he outlasted a few 'big name' players?

Lolol. P5ers are such clowns.

ASPoker8 03-15-2007 09:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

this is standard

[/ QUOTE ]

lets not kid ourselves here, the avg 2+2er is pretty bad as well

[/ QUOTE ]

I didn't say otherwise

shaundeeb 03-15-2007 09:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]
biggest beat is that shaundeeb is one of his fav players.

[/ QUOTE ]

lol.

sefaje 03-15-2007 10:08 PM

KQ diamonds suited