Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Micro Stakes (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=71)
-   -   **Official uNL Microbrew Thread: March(LC/NC goes here)** (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=343912)

EMc 03-01-2007 02:01 AM

**Official uNL Microbrew Thread: March(LC/NC goes here)**

Well,

Its March. Saint Patties day rules.

Post your crap here.

Gelford 03-01-2007 02:04 AM

Re: **Official uNL Microbrew Thread: March(LC/NC goes here)**

First in .... let's gogogogo .... pwn !!

thac 03-01-2007 02:05 AM

Just wanted to let everyone know:

Don't play nl50 on Pokerstars for the next 7 hours. I'll be running these tables.

Been playing for like 30 minutes and have to stay awake til my bank opens. What better way to do that than a mini-ADHOC?

I'll update at 8 am EST, or before I pass out [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Chicago 03-01-2007 02:26 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Just wanted to let everyone know:

Don't play nl50 on Pokerstars for the next 7 hours. I'll be running these tables.

Been playing for like 30 minutes and have to stay awake til my bank opens. What better way to do that than a mini-ADHOC?

I'll update at 8 am EST, or before I pass out [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Hahaha. Just finished for the night before I saw this. Hey check your PM about your weekend challange. Holla.

On a side note stacking people is fun, fun for everyone except for my opponents. Ok I'm a dork but 50 NL is the new fun for Chicago.

Chicago

Xanta 03-01-2007 02:26 AM

Let the good will of BBV cast good karma unto 2+2ers everywhere. I make a donation to Greenstein's charity if March is a winning month.

kaz2107 03-01-2007 02:57 AM

yayayay for a new month!!! heres to workin harder, runnin better, gettin better and makin lots mo monies [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

ajmargarine 03-01-2007 03:00 AM

6th in!

And I want to apologize to uNLers, specifically the NL50 crew on Stars. I'm trying to overcome a very nasty tilt thing I got going on and so played a week of NL50 trying to play through it. I feel a little bit better about things and might move back up to where I normally play.

Shout out to all the guys who said hi at the tables this week. Sorry I made a few of you miserable.

Made a bit over $1k last week. And that money is forever gone from the uNL economy. So, you made less because of me and my tilt, so sorry bout that. But, Kay Sara Seran.

--aj

thac 03-01-2007 03:04 AM

[ QUOTE ]
6th in!

And I want to apologize to uNLers, specifically the NL50 crew on Stars. I'm trying to overcome a very nasty tilt thing I got going on and so played a week of NL50 trying to play through it. I feel a little bit better about things and might move back up to where I normally play.

Shout out to all the guys who said hi at the tables this week. Sorry I made a few of you miserable.

Made a bit over $1k last week. And that money is forever gone from the uNL economy. So, you made less because of me and my tilt, so sorry bout that. But, Kay Sara Seran.

--aj

[/ QUOTE ]

Quit following me around donk. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Archon_Wing 03-01-2007 03:42 AM

Wow betpot script is soo useful. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

SirFelixCat 03-01-2007 03:54 AM

[ QUOTE ]
yayayay for a new month!!! heres to workin harder, runnin better, gettin better and makin lots mo monies [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]