Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Internet Bonuses (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=51)
-   -   FTP Iron Man Challenge- Couple Questions (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=339121)

AntonHeat 02-23-2007 02:57 AM

FTP Iron Man Challenge- Couple Questions

Couple Questions

Is it worth doing??

How hard is the freeroll to win?

Also how hard is it to get 200points a day for a month to get ironman status?

Any Value in getting the medals instead of freeroll tourney 150medals 5k FTP points ?

Which is more +EV ?

Does it have to be 200 points every single day or can I just get like say the total 7k points or w/e in the month at any pace I want.

So far it looks like medals are more + ev since the 30k freeroll 5k max players is like only 6$ per person if 5k enter.

Thanks to anyone who can answer these.

HavanaBanana 02-23-2007 04:01 AM

Re: FTP Iron Man Challenge- Couple Questions

How many players in each of the 4 freerolls last month?

Can you play only the highest one you are qualified for?

ToT

orentha 02-23-2007 12:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Does it have to be 200 points every single day or can I just get like say the total 7k points or w/e in the month at any pace I want.

[/ QUOTE ]
you have to get 200+ pts each day, you cannot get 400 pts today, and 0 tomorrow...

HavanaBanana 02-23-2007 02:05 PM

It is not every single day, but 200 or more points for 25 days of the month.

Anybody got the other answers?

ToT

RadioMike 02-23-2007 02:32 PM

I'm doing it.

I play $3-6 limit and it takes 200-250 hands to secure 200 points, depending on how loose my tabels are.

There is a big advantage for West Coast players because the new day starts at 9:00 pm, so I can log on at 7:30, 3-table for an hour to complete the current day, take a 30-minute break and then knock out the new day (ie tomorrow) from 9:00 to about 10:00. This way I only actually play 12-15 real days per month.

I decided to get the medals, because I can buy another $600 bonus, plus I am a bad tournament player.

However, I think that the tourney might a good call for February. Seriously, how many people are going to qualify for iron at 25 days in a 28-day month?

Hope that helps a little...

-mike

AntonHeat 02-23-2007 04:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]
It is not every single day, but 200 or more points for 25 days of the month.

Anybody got the other answers?

Ok im abit confused, so I do have to get 200+ points a day and not just like 7k total?

And ya I think I will go for medals aswell.
ToT

[/ QUOTE ]

HavanaBanana 02-25-2007 03:50 AM

I sent an email to FT a few days ago with a few of these questions, however no reply, which is usual for this site, CS stinks, longest time they used on a simple query they actually got back to me on was 13 days.

ToT

AntonHeat 02-25-2007 04:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I sent an email to FT a few days ago with a few of these questions, however no reply, which is usual for this site, CS stinks, longest time they used on a simple query they actually got back to me on was 13 days.

ToT

[/ QUOTE ]

13 days? wow what if you really needed help.

HavanaBanana 02-25-2007 07:56 PM

Good question Anton, what if account get hacked etc, sick bad.

Pokerstars also have email only CS, but that is ok, as they answer the queries in a timely manner, Full Tilt is either lacking the will or skill to do the same.

ToT

PS: still no reply from FT 'Support'

AntonHeat 02-26-2007 12:04 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Good question Anton, what if account get hacked etc, sick bad.

Pokerstars also have email only CS, but that is ok, as they answer the queries in a timely manner, Full Tilt is either lacking the will or skill to do the same.

ToT

PS: still no reply from FT 'Support'

[/ QUOTE ]

If only Stars had monthly bonus's or like even 10% rakeback then it would be the #1 site by far.

You can go a long way with good CS and Public Reps

[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] Stars