Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Internet Gambling (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   epassporte virtual visa use (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=326487)

dafulv 02-07-2007 11:32 PM

epassporte virtual visa use

I used the epass virtual visa to buy my girlfriend a necklace from zales.com. After I submitted the billing info, the money was immediately deducted from my epass account. Later, I got an email from zales saying they were unable to process my order because of invalid payment info. The money is still out of my epass account. Anyone else ever have this problem using the virtual visa?

dafulv 02-08-2007 12:09 AM

Re: epassporte virtual visa use

bump

Our House 02-08-2007 12:16 AM

It's only a virtual visa. You'll probably get a virtual necklace.

If she's a virtual girlfriend you won't have any problems. [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]

KingMedicine 02-08-2007 12:16 AM

hmm. no info that can really help you out, but i thought id add my experience with using the virtual visa. i paid 3 bills online (verizon, and 2 utilities) yesterday and had no problem. the money was deducted from my account immediately and each of the 3 companies said that the charge was successful. im *hoping* that i dont get info that the bills ended up unpaid like what happened with yr purchase. ill report back here if i do.

Our House 02-08-2007 12:18 AM

[ QUOTE ]
hmm. no info that can really help you out, but i thought id add my experience with using the virtual visa.

[/ QUOTE ]
I used my VV to pay for several items. Haven't had a problem yet. I also received my first $600 bank deposit yesterday.

Fees are high and time is long, but all in all, epass looks solid.

dafulv 02-08-2007 12:23 AM

[ QUOTE ]
It's only a virtual visa. You'll probably get a virtual necklace.

If she's a virtual girlfriend you won't have any problems. [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

rather have a virtual necklace than no necklace and negative money

dafulv 02-08-2007 12:51 AM

i tried again and it failed again. not sure what the deal is

Our House 02-08-2007 12:57 AM

Is the necklace more than your daily limit?

Are they trying to charge it twice...making it exceed your balance (like they do with gas purchases)?

Do they add any extra onto it as a temporary hold...also causing it to exceed your balance (like they do with restaurant gratuity)?

Our House 02-08-2007 12:58 AM

Also, call or email Zales and ask them what "invalid payment info" means. Tell them it's a friggin Visa card.

dafulv 02-08-2007 01:30 AM

its only 180 bucks so i guess i have to call CS tomorrow