Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   Stuff to do in Vancouver? (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=317050)

Paul B. 01-28-2007 05:04 AM

Stuff to do in Vancouver?

I'll be flying into Vancouver for a few days to take care of poker-related stuff, and I figured I might as well do the tourist stuff while I'm there. A quick Google search brought up Stanley Park, Granville Island, a bunch of other parks, and museums. I'm sure all of those are nice but I'm not really the nature/history/museum type.

So, OOT, please recommend cool stuff to do, food to eat, etc. I will post pics if I get to snap some.

doubLe a tom 01-28-2007 05:07 AM

Re: Stuff to do in Vancouver?

smoke

Tuco 01-28-2007 05:52 AM

Spent 39 years here. Tell me what you like to do and what you like to eat and i'll hook you up.

Tuco.

sublime 01-28-2007 06:07 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Spent 39 years here. Tell me what you like to do and what you like to eat and i'll hook you up.

Tuco.

[/ QUOTE ]

wow, i thought u were like mid 20's early 30's tops.

busguy 01-28-2007 06:35 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Tuco.

[/ QUOTE ]

wow, i thought u were like mid 20's early 30's tops.

[/ QUOTE ]

nah . . . he's frickin old . . . and cranky too !!

adsman 01-28-2007 07:11 AM

I'd say Rec Beach but it's winter, so that's out.

Tuco 01-28-2007 07:22 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

It's out in the summer too. You ever go to a nude beach? Always people that you don't want to see nude. Ask busguy, he's been there lots and fits the bill.

Tuco.

EricW 01-28-2007 07:26 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I'll be flying into Vancouver for a few days to take care of poker-related stuff, and I figured I might as well do the tourist stuff while I'm there. A quick Google search brought up Stanley Park, Granville Island, a bunch of other parks, and museums. I'm sure all of those are nice but I'm not really the nature/history/museum type.

So, OOT, please recommend cool stuff to do, food to eat, etc. I will post pics if I get to snap some.

[/ QUOTE ]

you're lucky, the next few days will be beautiful form a weather perspective.

btw CAN WE HANG OUT!?!? [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

adsman 01-28-2007 07:27 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

It's out in the summer too. You ever go to a nude beach? Always people that you don't want to see nude. Ask busguy, he's been there lots and fits the bill.

Tuco.

[/ QUOTE ]

Last time I was there, (and this is going back a while, 1997), I didn't see much nudity. I saw a lot of people selling every single drug known to man however.

suzzer99 01-28-2007 07:48 AM

I heard the Marble Arch is closed. Very sad. I also heard you could buy pot and crack on the street like getting a gallon of milk on the corner store. I was there for bible study though so I wouldn't know about that. I also heard you could get a *real* threesome with a couple hot canadian hookers for $200 canadian, which at the time was about $130. But again I wouldn't have any first hand knowledge or sweet sweet beautiful memories of that.

Met an older woman in Vegas a few years ago who told me almost out of the blue that a person could get in a lot of trouble in Vancouver. But again, I wouldn't know anything about that.