Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Internet Gambling (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   How much did Neteller steal from you? (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=316155)

1p0kerboy 01-26-2007 11:01 PM

How much did Neteller steal from you?

Homer 01-26-2007 11:03 PM

Re: How much did Neteller steal from you?

FFS, can mods lock [censored] like this?

jlkrusty 01-26-2007 11:05 PM

Fortunately I had only $600 on it at the time. (In times past, I've had up towards 10k).

For what it's worth, I do think we'll get the money eventually... I just hope it's sometime in my lifetime.

1p0kerboy 01-26-2007 11:09 PM

What's really messed up is that at crunch time, when we are all scrambling to get our money out, Mike Haven is deleting informative posts as we try to pass information along so that we don't clutter the forums. Thanks.

Edit/MH: I'll just copy/paste my response in the other thread where you troll-posted this same post:

This is absolutely untrue. I do not delete informative posts, even if the "information" has been posted several times before. I lock such posts. If anyone wants to discuss the content, they can use one of the other existing threads on the topic.

You are becoming more and more trollish by the day, imo. Everyone with money temporarily unavailable from Neteller is nervous about the situation. Unsubstantiated panic-posts don't help anyone in any way, and these are often the ones being repeated. Please feel free to complain about my moderation techniques to Mat or Ryan, or in ATF, but kindly keep such posts out of this forum.

Homer 01-26-2007 11:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]
What's really messed up is that at crunch time, when we are all scrambling to get our money out, Mike Haven is deleting informative posts as we try to pass information along so that we don't clutter the forums. Thanks.

[/ QUOTE ]

This thread is completely pointless.

1p0kerboy 01-26-2007 11:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks for adding some important insight.

mj2 01-26-2007 11:11 PM

$4,500

Homer 01-26-2007 11:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks for adding some important insight.

[/ QUOTE ]

Seriously, what value do you think this thread has?

playersare 01-26-2007 11:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
2K...what a [censored] joke for all your self-posturing the last week or two.