Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Internet Gambling (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   Neteller: Tonight (26th) last chance to withdraw to ATM Account (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=316120)

TomBrooks 01-26-2007 10:16 PM

Neteller: Tonight (26th) last chance to withdraw to ATM Account

I just transfered the balance in my Neteller Account to the Neteller ATM Card Account. I was speaking with a Customer Service Rep (CSR) at the same time. She said the ability to make that transfer was working today, but will be suspended as of tomorrow.

The easiest was to get your money out of Neteller at the moment is probably at the ATM machine. The next several hours will be your last chance to make that transfer unless and until some future development.

The CSR told me once the funds are in the Neteller Card account, the card will continue to work tomorrow and into the future. It is just the ability to transfer funds to the ATM Card Account from the main account that will be suspended tomorrow.

There is 2.75 hours left to transfer the money if they're going by Eastern Standard Time.

Good luck.

edfurlong 01-26-2007 10:18 PM

Re: NETELLER: TONIGHT LAST CHANCE TO WITHDRAW TO ATM

peter north1 is not going to be pleased.

Vince. 01-26-2007 10:20 PM

If you have not been approved for the ATM card yet I assume this would be impossible to do then, right?

BigBiceps 01-26-2007 10:21 PM

I am not pleased.

I fear they might decleare bankruptcy, and I will have to wait until years before I receive pennies on the dollar.

Alternatively, they might have decided that processing all these cards is stupid, and they will reinstate EFT's to let everyone get their money out.

good2cu 01-26-2007 10:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I am not pleased.

I fear they might decleare bankruptcy, and I will have to wait until years before I receive pennies on the dollar.

Alternatively, they might have decided that processing all these cards is stupid, and they will reinstate EFT's to let everyone get their money out.

[/ QUOTE ]

wtf why would you think this?

Pokeraddict 01-26-2007 10:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I doubt that. There is no money on processing EFT's for customers that no longer generate revenue. At least they are making $2 a pop on the cards.

viper930 01-26-2007 10:28 PM

they never would have stopped EFT's if they were able to keep them going.

sucks for anyone who still has a considerable amount of money in neteller. g2cu gonna be ballin on even tighter of a budget?

Right5 01-26-2007 10:28 PM

Awesome, I probably could of gotten most of my money out if I did it daily, now it's stuck in there

sublime 01-26-2007 10:35 PM

VIP regrets to inform me that they cant take my call. WTF...this is ridiculous. i was content with 1,000 a day and now these [censored] take that away.

Right5 01-26-2007 10:36 PM

I just went to do a live chat after reading this post, new pc and had to download java plugin, once I did option was gone. ugh.