Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Internet Gambling (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   neteller merchants list? (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=313750)

pokerraja 01-24-2007 03:43 AM

neteller merchants list?

since i have money at neteller that is prolly not going anywhere for awhile, does anyone know what online merchants take neteller? i tried the neteller website but kept getting an error. i figure if i cant get my money for a few months, i might as well do some shopping for some things that i need/.

Annorax 01-24-2007 04:13 AM

Re: neteller merchants list?

I think there was one guy that sells the same random gift [censored] little kids get forced to sell to finance daddy's trip to coke camp or something.

Jeffage 01-24-2007 08:12 AM

I'm in same boat and would be interested in this info. FWIW, you can buy books on this site w/ Neteller I believe (at least you could in the past). I'll prob. blow a couple hundred here rounding out my book collection if it's still available.

Jeff

pokerraja 01-24-2007 03:49 PM

thats not a bad idea, but i would love more to find a electronics merchant and get some cool stuff.

crzylgs 01-24-2007 05:32 PM

After the UIGEA, I asked Neteller if they offered services to non-gambling merchants, and they told me no.

Doctor Who 01-24-2007 07:26 PM

I asked for the list yesterday and was told "it is private". I said, "wouldn't they appreciate you letting people know that they accept Neteller? Wouldn't it be in their economic interest for you to provide such a list of participating merchants?"

Answer: "No, we maintain the strictest privacy for our clients!"

We can only hope they keep this standard when it comes to individual Neteller acct holders.

playersare 01-24-2007 07:43 PM

I am an authorized 2+2 book reseller that accepts neteller. I have some overstock which I can offer for below conjelco or any other online price, free shipping in the USA while supplies last. also, because of my day job industry, I can special order CD's, DVD's and most mainstream books at competitive prices as well, which I can get to you in about a week, two weeks tops. I don't think I can get much in terms of electronics, but I might be able to work as a go-between for any of the major retailers.

basically I'm willing to go fetch things for people who only want to pay by neteller. I have 12 years of international mail order and B2C e-commerce experience.

justscott 02-01-2007 06:30 PM

Ok i have been searching on google etc.. and I keep finding forums with same question. I do not think the list exist...

Backspin20 02-01-2007 06:50 PM

Neteller is the Devil....

ChipsChick 02-02-2007 04:22 AM

Some ebay seller accept Neteller. You have to do a search for Neteller in the headline and description. ANd don't jusy try USA's, try the UK ebay etc.